Which lane at this crazy roundabout?

Mod 2 resit at 8.15am yesterday. Was a bit worried since it was rush-hour and my worries were well founded:

First a car went the wrong way round a mini roundabout and then stopped in the middle of it, I had enough room to enter and turn left as I intended but I waited until she left the roundabout which I guess was the right thing.

Then a van stopped on a big busy roundabout to let me enter the roundabout - again I didn't enter the roundabout until he started moving again. The examiner said the van shouldnt have stopped obviously but since it had I should have just gone instead of holding up the traffic on the roundabout as well as the traffic behind me.

Then there was temporary traffic lights with my side of the road closed. After they went green I was riding along in the right hand lane and a car pulled straight out of a driveway in front of me and I had to emergency stop.

Right at the beginning of the test the examiner asked me to pull in to the left, then told me to go in my own time. I checked mirrors and lifesaver but I forgot to indicate. I thought I screwed it up right away.

After all of that..

PASSED!!!!!!

And we didn't end up at the roundabout of doom!

Congrats on the pass Mikedz and as Joeman said if thinks don't go to plan and you do not panic if goes in you favour. So well done ( bet you were glad the island of doom wasn't on the route though). :thumb: