Diavel

houdini

i like it in theory and on paper it is awesome. the reviews really rate it.

however, wouldi buy one? i seriously doubt it.

for me, ducatis are like expensive call girls. i can see the appeal and why some folks would, but for me, at this point in my life. no thanks.

Never ridden one, only ever seen one. I love them and if I could afford it I'd have one. I was talking to a chap I know today whose first bike after passing his test recently is a special edition AMG Diavel..!

• 9 months later...
Do North Yorks really have a Diavel and whats wrong with Susan Boyle

Nothing if you close your eyes....................anyway back to the Diavel, lets just agree that its the dogs gonadz! Seeing more and more about lately, still on my wish list. One day it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine.

Do North Yorks really have a Diavel and whats wrong with Susan Boyle

Nothing if you close your eyes....................anyway back to the Diavel, lets just agree that its the dogs gonadz! Seeing more and more about lately, still on my wish list. One day it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine.

By dogs gonads do you mean situated directly under an as*hole :)

There a fat monster and defiantly not everyone's cup of tea, mine included but we all like different things.

• 9 months later...

Well, still got mine lol, apart from the fact it works out about £25 a week in tyres it does what I want to do for now, may change it for a r1 as a fairing would be nice lol.

It's a bike to ride not to look at, if I wanted to look at a bike I'd buy a photo, it's cheaper

• 8 months later...

i have a 2015 Diavel Carbon White, 2013 Panigale Tricolore S . a 2014 Audi R8 v 10plus , and just to round it all off a 2014 Mercedes A45 AMG , and they are all feecking brilliant :) :)

i have a 2015 Diavel Carbon White, 2013 Panigale Tricolore S . a 2014 Audi R8 v 10plus , and just to round it all off a 2014 Mercedes A45 AMG , and they are all feecking brilliant :) :)

Blimey fancy giving me a job, sounds like you are doing well.