FOR SALE: 2009 CBF 1000GT Mk.1

SOLD 20.06.16. Due to ill-health, I'm exploring the possibility of selling my CBF1000GT in sienna red. It's a March 2009 reg with around 21,500 miles on the clock. The bike itself has FSH and is reliably sound. However, due to it being blown over in hurricane winds last year when bungee cords chafed through, there is paintwork surface damage to the RHS pannier and lower fairing. Photos available. I've been talking with those WeBuyAnything.com type of people but their valuations seem like daylight robbery. So I'm now trying this avenue. More information can be had by e-mailing: biffer orangehome com. and I can give you a mobile number you can reach me on if you want. I will also be listing soon on fleabay at a price of £3,000. Willing to negotiate due to cost of repairing paintwork (no dents, just scratches & wear/tear). The bike is in North Devon. Thanks.

Edited by Biffer

• 3 weeks later...