NikWax VisorProof

MrWhippy

So just been out for the first time since i put the visor wax on my helmet, it rained, thanks mainly to being in sunny north wales where it rains more than the sun shines :)

Well i have to say at first use i am very impressed, although i was aware of the rain and could see it on the road and in puddles etc, my visor was pretty much clear the hole time, previously when i have been out that amount of rain has meant i have needed to look through a visor that was covered in water droplets, now ok i cant go fast enough to clear the visor through speed and not sure i would want to in high winds and rain, but the nikwax cleared it all anyway.

• 2 months later...

Now able to compare NikWax

https://www.fruugo.co.uk/nikwax-visor-proof-equipment-waterproofing-125ml/p-3570279-7537119?gclid=COLUwsPr3soCFdQaGwodd0gJYA

Against Storm:

https://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/pro ... wgodoooBTg

My opinion Storm if superior in the Rain and Fine Drizzle. When you put it on you can smell its got a polish or similar type base...

For me in the Rain it Will be storm every time... Cannot vouch for its bug dissolving properties yet....

Think I'll have one of these as well.

Fair weather rider, so doubt I'll be needing it for too much rain, but if it helps with the flies that'd be good!