YouTube/MotoVlogging.

isutty5

Hi Guys,

So I wanted to find the other YouTubers/Motovloggers on this forum, because this is a growing community that I think should come together on a larger scale.

Post your Channels/Videos below and start sharing your rides!

Edited by isutty5

Hi Jordan, nice bike :thumb:

Fair play to you. The issue I have with Youtube is some melonhead reports a video for copyright violation & they take your hard work down, I used to have a channel but no more, stuff em. But keep up the good vlogging work mate :cheers:

Not sure why a video would get reported for copyright unless it has music that shouldn't be there.

I had a video up once that had no music at all in it and responded to the copyright claim and youtube didn't follow through with the threats as they clearly found the claim was baseless when I responded to the report.

To me, putting music on a video like this is the point it's no longer a vlog anyway as after all a video blog should have a commentary rather than some random piece of jusic which may not be everyones cup of tea. I think BVG gets these videos just about right.

BVG is very good at it. He says things that you're mostly interested in. It doesn't seem forced (he's genuinely a warm and likeable bloke).

Spicey is another bloke who's quite good at it - although it's a bit more effort than BVG, he does seem to come up with a lot of topics to speak about and not all of it's gold. But then, not every Queen track was bohemian rhapsody. Not every python skit was the parrot sketch.

Not sure why a video would get reported for copyright unless it has music that shouldn't be there.

I had a video up once that had no music at all in it and responded to the copyright claim and youtube didn't follow through with the threats as they clearly found the claim was baseless when I responded to the report.

To me, putting music on a video like this is the point it's no longer a vlog anyway as after all a video blog should have a commentary rather than some random piece of jusic which may not be everyones cup of tea. I think BVG gets these videos just about right.

BVG clip below with, gasp, music :lol:

">

Hi m8 the track i put on was a sony copyrighted one so it blocked it but as i said it was just a video of me out on the bike nothing more...u have more chance of platting snot than hearing me on a video lol. The only reason i put the music on was the wind noise was terrible or i would have uploaded it as it was. I will leave the vlogging to the pros bvg n the likes.... the links in my other post on here if you want to watch it ta

Gaz

The one in the snow when u come off just before it bobs back n forth that happened to mine but i reuploaded it when i changeed the music n it stopped

Gaz

It could well be because I slowed that bit right down. I'll have a look at it.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Here's my channel, not a big waffler on a bike. Tend to put more charity rides on there.

">
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Some nice classic scooters there…. I like!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was a bit bored so I made a new video whilst fitting the Evotech tail tidy to my 2015 Triumph Street Triple Rx. I think that it does show well what the end result looks like and how straight forward the install is. I've tried to put in a few comparison shots between it and the standard fit item.

https://youtu.be/U9YYeYZ0D1M