What a scumbag!

KTM21

If he'd come up that close to me i'd have just yelled to get back, arm out stretched to keep him away. This footage should go to the police.

I agree, I wonder what he would have done if he had got the key though. He was lucky that the key was in an awkward position, my bike it just sticks right out.

Probably hoping for the biker to run after him, then someone comes along to the unlocked bike and runs off with it. Simple really. Not sure if you can bump start it like that? still its horrible. Mine sticks out and has 2 dangly things so i can find them in my pockets easier so mine would be easy to nick, though i'd rather take a chance and headbutt anyone who reached towards them :D

If that was me I'd be reporting to the police. Especially if it was one of my normal routes.

If the light had stayed at red any longer then swift kick to the guys nether regions and I'd be off, red light or not.

I find his whole behaviour very threatening, and would not stand for someone acting like that. I might be a bit sensitive to this since I have been mugged before, but there is no excuse for his behaviour.

Just showing off in front of his equally Chavvy scratter friends.

We have some very non salubrious areas round here and I am aware of this sort of thing happening.

I agree with an earlier post. I wouldn't have allowed to get that close.

Yes it helps if you're a big lad and can swing one but also having the age and maturity to front it out.

I genuinely feel sorry for the lad on the bike, you do find tho that most like him actually have no bottle and his arse would have gone.

On a serious note.

If you are going to report it to the police.

Then ensure you mention in detail the fact that when he was strutting towards you he called you a "white baxxxxx"

Ensure it is recorded as a race hate crime and tell them you were scared for your life.

This will get the attention it deserves and will be sweet revenge.

More than one way to skin a cat.

If only you could have some sort of claymore on the side...

Ha! South African car alarm. :-)

Although the bloke is clearly an anus, I don't think it was a genuine attempt to nab his keys - more just to show what a big boy he is in front of his cronies. He doesn't try to turn the key on his first attempt and on his second attempt doesn't even touch them.

Still well worthy of a slap and definite evidence of racial discrimination with intent.

• 2 months later...
Rev her up and swing the back of the bike round to take his legs out.. Then ride over him on the way out of there

hopefully leaving him laying out with your rear wheel between his legs for a lovely burnout as you leave :twisted:

• 1 month later...

Wow,

that is shocking, I definately agree reporting it to the police is the way to go. especially as the rider didnt do anything wrong.

as others have said i think i may have reacted differntly and given him a slap or revved the bike so high he would have to run in case i let the clutch slip.

its amazing the type of world we live in these days.

I do have to point out though that not all people that wear hoodies are nasty evil scumbags, i wear them all the time, generally with the hood down though.

• 1 month later...

Glad it turned out to be nothing but well done for 'not getting off the bike' i have heard of this before and a earlier post is almost spot on, decoy gets you off the bike distracted in the hope the keys are 'left in the ignition' and then another croney gets on and does one. The aim is to intimidate.

My carbon knuckles would have found his face, and i would get gone