waiting for me when I pass my test

Psychybikey

This is a long way off and I will have to do my CBT again. But this bargain came up, too good to miss. 18 years old and only done 7,600 miles. Instant love, a good price, great condition; being sold by the widower of the previous owner. A huge incentive, as if one were needed, to pass my test.

1184318883_2016-07-2620_33_32.jpg.7f2107c56de5b085f8fb22d8e459cd0b.jpg

Not going to do a thing with this. No stickers, no additions (I have more or less stopped dropping bikes so hope to less need for crash bars), no spotlights.

I bought it from a garage but the previous owner lived just up the road from where I work. I saw her husband (she died this year) in the garden so I jumped out of my car to speak to him because I thought he'd be pleased to know it has come to a good home. He was such a nice man and I want him to know it's loved. My husband has found a few excuses to ride it. The bike has been to Cornwall, Devon and the Isle Of Man when the wife was still riding, but has been parked up for a few years, just going out once a year for its MOT. There are a couple of little things to iron out as a result of its having been in storage for a while so they can be dealt with before I get on. I wish we knew somebody with a private estate so I could have a go.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome!! Such a great find. Im looking for something just like this and with a tight budget. Hopefully you can throw some of your luck my way!

Good luck with the next CBT sorry can't give any advice as im doing my first one next week but just think of that awesome bike waiting for you!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk