These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on The MotorBike Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Please do not use the forum to personally attack another member. It is hoped as adults that we can take part in a healthy debate without resulting in personal attacks. Please try and sort any disagreements away from the main boards of the forum. If you feel you are being personally attacked by another member, please use the report button located on each post and explain what the problem is, at which point a moderator will step in. If agreements cannot be made between members and personal attacks continue the site admin will consider banning members. Please look on the bright side and do not take things too seriously and address people on the forum as you would address them face to face. #
- Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where The Motorbike Forum is hosted or International Law. <b>Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned</b>, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. The Motorbike Forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. #
- At no time will you post anything that is detrimental to the site. New members want to see that the site is friendly and not a bitching ground. #
- If you have any problems on the site regarding abusive or offensive posts, please use the Report button on the right side of the post. The next available moderator online will pick up the report and deal with it. #
- Use the site for the purpose it was set up for, i.e. arranging meets, ride outs and having a good time. #
- Any member found to be spamming the forum will be immediately banned. #
- Advice voiced in Pitstop or any other area of the site is used at your own discretion, The forum owners and authors cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate information given. #
- TheMotorBikeForum strongly advises all members, for personal security reasons, against including personal details such as email addresses and mobile phone numbers in any posts on the Forum. TheMotorBikeForum cannot be held responsible for any consequences as a result of members disregarding this advice. Any personal email addresses and mobile phone numbers included in posts will be removed. #
- Any member wishing to advertise their company/product and/or place links on this forum must FIRST contact an administrator for permission. If not contacted it will be assumed that the member is spamming. Please see General Rules section F. #
- Company names and web addresses must not be used as usernames, you will be contacted by a moderator and asked to change it. If you continue to post without changing your username your account will be deleted. #
Rideouts and Meets.
Please make sure that:
1. Your bike is in a roadworthy condition.
2. You ride to rideouts/events at your own pace.
3. You ride at your own pace during rideouts and pay attention to the roads and what other riders are doing.
4. Be careful when meeting people for the first time and be wary of who you ride to and from rideouts/events with. #
- Please make sure that:
The website owners cannot accept liability for any accident or loss, on anything organised on this website. This site is a medium for arranging rideouts, events and other occasions, and nothing more.
Site Admin and Moderators. #
- The website owners cannot accept liability for any accident or loss, on anything organised on this website. This site is a medium for arranging rideouts, events and other occasions, and nothing more.