Just joined from Washington

Rikkers

New to biking have a Yamaha Tracer 900GT and looking for rides out at weekends. Will need to take it easy though!!

How long you been riding

Passed test beginning August and had bike a couple of days, absolutely loving it. Hopefully next weekend trip to Keswick

New to biking have a Yamaha Tracer 900GT and looking for rides out at weekends. Will need to take it easy though!!

How long you been riding

Passed test beginning August and had bike a couple of days, absolutely loving it. Hopefully next weekend trip to Keswick

Very good, if your out with mates just remember ride your own ride, trying to keep up with others is often a recipe for trouble.

Welcome, Washington not quite as horrible as Gateshead to ride around ha :thumb:

Bike PIC :o

Love the Tracer, it is on my short list for when I pass :lol:

How is it for you so far? What did you learn on?

How long you been riding

I love riding up around the Lakes, been there a few times with mates, we usually camp over at Hawkshead. I recently test rode a 900 GT, it was a lovely bike, really comfortable and capable, helmet roar from that screen is deafening though, that would certainly need a mod! Enjoy the bike mate and as has already been said, when riding with a group, ride your own ride and stay safe :thumb: