Commuting to school with a suit

LennyGibson

Hello all,

In september i will begin to commute to school on motorcycle. my school sixth form requires i wear a suit and shoes to school. is there any way i can transport a suit and shoes to and from school, as it is important for me to wear the proper protective attire whilst riding my motorcycle to school and back.

Is there perhaps a topbox, or a saddlebag for my aprilia rs 50 2014 big enough as i also will have to take lever arch folders to and from school also.

Thank you very much, Lenny..

Anytime I have to wear a suit I wear the trousers and shirt and put the gear on over that and then fold the suit jacket and put it in the top box. I think it's a 50L Givi box. It's not ideal but it does the job

This Henty Wingman (which I have) is about as good as it gets for carrying a change of clothing with you. Not sure what the solution is once you start adding lever arch files, etc, unless you carry those in a topbox or similar.

https://henty.cc/shop/wingman-backpack/

One or two size bigger gear,

Indeed, I don't wear a full-on suit but it is a shirt and trousers, I just wear it under my bike gear like normal clothes. This has worked for interviews too, just remember to take the smart shoes with you! :lol: