Hello from Cheshire

higgo

Hi

Just a bit to introduce myself.

I used to ride in my teens - first ragging MOT failures up and down a disused railway line and then when me and my mates turned 16 and 17, 50cc and up to 250cc. Unlike some of them I never bothered to get my licence back then so now, 35 years later, I've done my CBT and theory test and have a '650 conversion' lesson booked for the weekend with a plan for Direct Access in the next few weeks. If it hadn't been for Covid-19 I probably would have gone straight from CBT to DAS but instead I've bought myself a 125 and have been bazzing about locally on that for the last month.

Anyway I'm off to ask (hopefully not too dumb) questions elsewhere on the forum. Please be tolerant!

Guest Swagman

Cheshire is not a bad place to live if you ride a bike. Except for the state of the rural roads most of the year.

Welcome

And all the lycra / Spandex fanatics

That applies everywhere I’m afraid.