TMBF Rally 2017 attendance list and discussion

Stu

Lack of variety is disappointing, Honey is the best :)

As long as it gets you pissed who cares :lol:

Me.

Bees are awesome but honey is shit. The moron who thought Leffe could be improved by throwing honey into it deserves being forced to watched Love Island on full repeat.

Would have liked to attend but i am going to Luxembourg / Germany that week, Hopefully will keep in mind for next year.

Or if anything else on the horizon.

yeah yeah whatever!!

coming on this thread and making us jealous :lol:

Enjoy :thumb:

I remain convinced that Bonio is in fact a mythical being. If his GS did exist, it would have a single horn between the squinty headlights and the exhaust would puff out clouds of rainbow coloured glitter.

I'm in still in negotiations about my arrival time on Friday evening! :lol: Going to bring food for at least the first night, but expect I'll see what the pub has to offer for Saturday.

I have still to decide what time I will be there too!

I need to take a look at the rideout too :?

I don't think we will be doing fancy dress this year just got too much on and need to save all our spare cash for moving house stuff :x

Any suggestions for a rideout anyone?

We've negotiated from the previously, provisionally-agreed, starting point of me arriving late Friday night, and come to a new agreement that I'll be joining you all on Saturday morning.

[mention]Stu[/mention], for the ride, what sort of distance/riding time are you looking for?

@Stu, for the ride, what sort of distance/riding time are you looking for?

Well last years was around 70 miles and only 2 hours but it took around 4 hours with stops and stuff

We usually set off around 12 to be back for around 4.30 with a stop off for some food along the way