Motorcycle Live (NEC) this year....

Guest Speedy23

Salopette.PNG

Ended up getting the Skintan ones.....they are really nice quality, only thing is the zips on the pockets are a bit "new", but as ever with leather clothing, they will need breaking in. The lady at Skintan seemed to think they were going to stop making them soon, so if you're interested in any, sooner rather than later, as they say.....but, for the price (£189) well pleased with them.

No pic displaying for me, just says Salopettes.PNG and now I need to see them because the word ‘skintan’ has ‘American tan’ coloured tights in my mind, funny and disturbing :lol:

Salopette.PNG

Ended up getting the Skintan ones.....they are really nice quality, only thing is the zips on the pockets are a bit "new", but as ever with leather clothing, they will need breaking in. The lady at Skintan seemed to think they were going to stop making them soon, so if you're interested in any, sooner rather than later, as they say.....but, for the price (£189) well pleased with them.

No pic displaying for me, just says Salopettes.PNG and now I need to see them because the word ‘skintan’ has ‘American tan’ coloured tights in my mind, funny and disturbing :lol:

You've not met [mention]Speedy23[/mention] then. :seeya:

You've not met @Speedy23 then. :seeya:

:lol: I can’t imagine what he looks like but I saw a post about borrowing his wife’s tights to ride in so I’m keeping an open mind!

......only at weekends, JRH. And, SCM, they were like the ones I posted a pic of a bit further back. In black leather. Ooo-Errrr, Missus! :shock:

......only at weekends, JRH. And, SCM, they were like the ones I posted a pic of a bit further back. In black leather. Ooo-Errrr, Missus! :shock:

Phew they’re not skin coloured!