Capt Tom Moore Ride of Thanks 2020

Post events going on in your area of interest to others here!
Ian Frog
Subscriber
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, Supercharged Busa, Busa, HarleyDyna
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 877 times

Re: Capt Tom Moore Ride of Thanks 2020

Post by Ian Frog » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:19 pm

Tankbag wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:17 pm
Ian Frog wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:16 pm
Shame I live just up the road from the man but I will not under any circumstances have anything to do with face f**k.
Would have been nice to get involved but hey ho principles is principles.
Cheers
Ian
I can copy & paste the important updates here for you after I've registered on your behalf.
That would be very good of you !
Thanks.
Cheers
Ian

User avatar
Tankbag
Subscriber
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 11:16 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Hayabusa Gen1
Location: South Staffordshire
Has liked: 1651 times
Been liked: 596 times

Re: Capt Tom Moore Ride of Thanks 2020

Post by Tankbag » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:52 pm

@Richzx6r Which group is nearest for you out of the list ? East Yorkshire North East or Yorks / Humberside ?
Image

In the Buff HERE = viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73218

User avatar
Tankbag
Subscriber
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 11:16 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Hayabusa Gen1
Location: South Staffordshire
Has liked: 1651 times
Been liked: 596 times

Re: Capt Tom Moore Ride of Thanks 2020

Post by Tankbag » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 pm

@Ian Frog Which group is nearest for you out of the list ? Oxfordshire is the only one sort of near
Image

In the Buff HERE = viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73218

Richzx6r
Posts: 3821
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Challenge score: 30
Has liked: 3579 times
Been liked: 1201 times

Re: Capt Tom Moore Ride of Thanks 2020

Post by Richzx6r » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:13 pm

Tankbag wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:52 pm
@Richzx6r Which group is nearest for you out of the list ? East Yorkshire North East or Yorks / Humberside ?
North east
Its better when its loaded

Ian Frog
Subscriber
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, Supercharged Busa, Busa, HarleyDyna
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 877 times

Re: Capt Tom Moore Ride of Thanks 2020

Post by Ian Frog » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:54 pm

Tankbag wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 pm
@Ian Frog Which group is nearest for you out of the list ? Oxfordshire is the only one sort of near
Did I see Milton Keynes on the list?
Or Northampton.
Cheers
Ian

User avatar
Tankbag
Subscriber
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 11:16 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Hayabusa Gen1
Location: South Staffordshire
Has liked: 1651 times
Been liked: 596 times

Re: Capt Tom Moore Ride of Thanks 2020

Post by Tankbag » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:30 am

Ian Frog wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:54 pm
Tankbag wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 pm
@Ian Frog Which group is nearest for you out of the list ? Oxfordshire is the only one sort of near
Did I see Milton Keynes on the list?
Or Northampton.
Cheers
Ian
You saw both :mrgreen: which one ? :lol:
Image

In the Buff HERE = viewtopic.php?f=6&t=73218

Ian Frog
Subscriber
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): ZRX1200R, Supercharged Busa, Busa, HarleyDyna
Location: Bedfordshire
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 877 times

Re: Capt Tom Moore Ride of Thanks 2020

Post by Ian Frog » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:04 am

Tankbag wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:30 am
Ian Frog wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:54 pm
Tankbag wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 pm
@Ian Frog Which group is nearest for you out of the list ? Oxfordshire is the only one sort of near
Did I see Milton Keynes on the list?
Or Northampton.
Cheers
Ian
You saw both :mrgreen: which one ? :lol:
I would say Milton Keynes would be best especially as Capt Tom`s village is only 10 mile from M.K
Cheers
Ian

User avatar
jedibiker
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:56 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): suzuki bandit 650SA
Location: Doncaster
Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: Capt Tom Moore Ride of Thanks 2020

Post by jedibiker » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:05 pm

Joined south yorkshire and hope it happens

Return to “Biking events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests