End of season meet?

GazW

Obviously some people are scared to ride if there is a chill :lol:

I'm in if I'm free

Me and Tango usually sort something so I will speak to him unless someone wants to take over?

I wouldn't wanna arrange it, I was just thinking its rapidly approaching that time of the year, wouldn't mind a decent ride out before I put it into hibernation.

Everywhere on my side is a bit out the way for those travelling from darn sarf. There's Devils and hawes, Caton, southport, rivington barn, but I do these on a regular basis so, I don't particularly want to push for them.

That might work out well, I need to get my seat reshaped. I'm going to go Friday and find out options and prices and they reckon there's a week turnaround on it.

Although it's only 150 odd miles it's the best part of three hours. That would murder me with the seat in its current condition. It's like a plank.

A little too far for my first group ride.

It's usually not a ride out. There's enough of a blast getting there, just meeting and chewing the fat.

Don't get me wrong, a few members may pre arrange meeting up and ride down together, but it's not the aim of the day. I'm riding down from bolton\chorley area weather depending. I won't be going mad, roads I don't know, plus speed camera locations I could be completely unaware of. Not a good mix.