Get your motorcycle on the catwalk during London Fashionweek

Guest Brianna

Be part of LONDON FASHIONWEEK!!

Get your motorcycle on the catwalk during London Fashionweek!

Who wants to be part of a fashion-happening at the Institut of Contemporary Arts in London?

We are a Berlin-based fashion brand and we are looking for some racing motorcycles for our installation.

We would need your bike (no riding, just posing) for 8h on Monday the 21st. Starting from 9am and ending at 5pm. What you have to do, is: - Bring your racing motorcycle and your helmet at 9am to The Mall, London SW1Y 5AH and get it back at the same place around 5pm. If you want to be part as a performer as well - even better!!

info(at)ottolinger.com

Be part of LONDON FASHIONWEEK!!

Get your motorcycle on the catwalk during London Fashionweek!

Who wants to be part of a fashion-happening at the Institut of Contemporary Arts in London?

We are a Berlin-based fashion brand and we are looking for some racing motorcycles for our installation.

We would need your bike (no riding, just posing) for 8h on Monday the 21st. Starting from 9am and ending at 5pm. What you have to do, is: - Bring your racing motorcycle and your helmet at 9am to The Mall, London SW1Y 5AH and get it back at the same place around 5pm. If you want to be part as a performer as well - even better!!

info(at)ottolinger.com

that sounds like they expect you to let them take your bike onto somewhere else and then hope they return with it sounds like a risky move to me ..............just my opinion of course

that sounds like they expect you to let them take your bike onto somewhere else and then hope they return with it sounds like a risky move to me ..............just my opinion of course

Very sketchy :shock: Not to mention, what if a model is posing by the bike and knocks it over? It's not as if it'll be bolted in place like the ones at Motorcycle Live which the Kawasaki tarts drape themselves across :lol:

This gets me thinking though, maybe I should talk to the rest of the marketing guys about featuring motorcycles in our Spring/Summer 2016 catalogue shoot... :lol:

maybe I should talk to the rest of the marketing guys about featuring motorcycles in our Spring/Summer 2016 catalogue shoot... :lol:

Do it! I know a little airfield that has the odd military jet dotted about which would be awesome for a few tasty snaps. :-)