2016 Rally dates

Stu

I am currently looking for venues for the 2016 forum rally and I am going to look at a place this Sunday

I am looking for places around Derbyshire

If you are thinking of coming then please give any dates that work for you or more importantly one that dont work!!

any time between June and the end of August

Think me and Jay are pretty much free throughout that time.. Or at least any plans we may have can likely be moved to accommodate the rally! :yay:

So Excited!! :mrgreen:

Edited cos I'm a twonk who drinks too much coffee :oops:

Edited by Gin

Think may and Jay are pretty much free throughout that time.. Or at least any plans we may have can likely be moved to accommodate the rally! :yay:

So Excited!! :mrgreen:

is there something your not telling us jin......................whos this may person stu is on about july :seeya:

Whoops! Too little sleep and too much coffee does not always work so well for Gin apparently.. :oops:

Adjusted accordingly!

Would be Lovely Lovely to see you there EAB :D Been ages since I had a massive biker bear hug x

If it's in Derbyshire it's only a stones throw away really.

I'm sure Moo will be itching to go as she loves the rallies so will be along. Got no plans for holidays in that part of the year so anywhere between June-August is good.