Motorcycle Live 19-27 November 2016

Stu

Typical woman!

always changing her mind :lol: :lol:

due to the nature of my shift patterns I have to plan ahead :lol:

Monday the 20th is favourable at the min! looking at driving down on the Sunday and getting a hotel for the night!

If oh has any holiday left we will be the same bob! Hope to get her some textiles to extend next year's season a bit and generally have a nosey

*bows deeply*

Yes, Sire...

http://i.imgur.com/HUOILol.gif' alt='IMGUR>'>

Jay and I will def be going but have Noooo idea which day yet! It's a long way off :mrgreen:

• 2 months later...

I've been midweek last 2 years, may do the same again this year.

I don't bother buying ticket in advance, the saving is only small and if something comes up and I can;t make the money is wasted.

May buy a new helmet, current one will be 3 years old, visor is getting a bit scratched,

• 2 months later...

well they are open tickets so the world is your oyster :lol:

I am looking to get a new helmet with a budget of £400 I want another arai but they don't do internal dark visor! although I am liking the sound of the shoei GT air

well they are open tickets so the world is your oyster :lol:

I am looking to get a new helmet with a budget of £400 I want another arai but they don't do internal dark visor! although I am liking the sound of the shoei GT air

Tried the GT air on and it was bloody comfy! Arai don't seem to be following the fold with the internal visor, but again, a damm good quality product when it's on your nogin!

I'll pick a day then and make sure it doesn't impact on anyone else's plans for me!

start planning when you are going :lol:

http://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I might be looking at going this year!! I need a new helmet :lol:

Get yourself to the shop in scunny, she will beat any price.

Im not going.

No decent discounts last year, i wanted engine case covers and they was more then they are online delivered to the door.

Tried the GT air on and it was bloody comfy! Arai don't seem to be following the fold with the internal visor, but again, a damm good quality product when it's on your nogin!

I'll pick a day then and make sure it doesn't impact on anyone else's plans for me!

I like the fact its a quiet helmet and has decent airflow which is a must on my bike! I get a lot of engine heat

Yeah its a shame Arai aren't following suit! the Arai I have is the best and most comfortable helmet I have had!

Get yourself to the shop in scunny, she will beat any price.

Im not going.

No decent discounts last year, i wanted engine case covers and they was more then they are online delivered to the door.

Gearchange....I got the wives helmet from them and they go to the show every year too :thumb:

Tickets are booked so I am going now so I may as well get a helmet from the show even if I end up on the gearchange stand :lol:

I like the fact its a quiet helmet and has decent airflow which is a must on my bike! I get a lot of engine heat

The GT Air is a nice lid. Not as quiet as the Qwest, but still pretty quiet especially when the front vent is closed. It used to fog up on me badly with the chin curtain in, but it's fine now I've removed it. Best of all, it's really really comfortable.

I'll probably ride over during the week at some point. There's nothing I want to buy, but a day out sitting on bikes and making 'vroomvrooooom' noises might be nice if the weather's OK. I figure weekdays will be less packed to boot.