MOTORCYCLE JUMBLE HAMSTREET KENT

Classickid21

Hello All,

Motorcycle jumble 18th September 2016 - elk promotion's

Address: Marsh Road, Hamstreet, Kent.

Postcode: TN26 2JD

Sellers pay £10 phone up 01797 344277 garage clearance.

starts at 7 for sellers to set up.

buyers into

stalls and even open at 10 am

http://www.southeastautojumble.co.uk/events_and_shows/romney_marsh_classic_bikejumble.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i used to sell at t his one many years ago always got down there on the saturday evening to party in the field have a bbq and several beers and a couple of years they had a tent with bands on as well

Sounds great dude, first bike jumble i have ever done, so looking forward to it.

i was thinking of going to an jumbe to buy an old frame with logbook. chopping the frame number out and throwing the rest of the frame away. then storing the frame number and logbook away in my filing cabinet and using it to keep an old insurance policy running to maintain no claims bonus. How much of the bike needs to exist for the policy to be valid??

you would need to keep it sorn i think as well to keep it legal

yeah, sorn and insured - i think its a good way to build/maintain a second set of NCB without having to actually own a whole bike.

i was thinking of going to an jumbe to buy an old frame with logbook. chopping the frame number out and throwing the rest of the frame away. then storing the frame number and logbook away in my filing cabinet and using it to keep an old insurance policy running to maintain no claims bonus. How much of the bike needs to exist for the policy to be valid??

I have a honda nsr125 2003 frame with swing arm you can have for freeeeeeeeeeeee reg and new keepers present your welcome to collect it from the jumble or the house if you would like it. If not if anyone else would like it just ask.