MAG HATTERS Rally 14th to 16th April 2017...Who's going?

acting_strange

Indoor camping? Don't forget the babysham [emoji38]

:shock: What????.....lol.....

Anything with a camping in the title is a no, thank you. What the hell is the babysham ? I have google it and it come up as babycham, some sorts of alcoholic drink made from fermented pears. Sparkling wine some sorts.

So still a super no. :D

Indoor camping? Don't forget the babysham [emoji38]

:shock: What????.....lol.....

Anything with a camping in the title is a no, thank you. What the hell is the babysham ? I have google it and it come up as babycham, some sorts of alcoholic drink made from fermented pears. Sparkling wine some sorts.

So still a super no. :D

What makes me sad, and laugh, is that at the bigger rallies now they have showers, ready built tents etc.....not exactly what I would call hard core.....lol

I would love a camping in the nature type thing, OH HELL YES! :D

But in the public...

Have you seen the movie called "Saw" ? Well if not then there is a horrible scene where a girl is being pushed into the pool filled up with used/dirty syringes covered with blood etc!! Super very wrong! So this is basically how I would describe just the thought of using public shower or toilet.

Would it be like standing on a infected floor with aids dripping from the shower head :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: OH HELL NO! :seeya:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/GixxerSup/TheMF/Saw-2-Needle-Pit_zpstihw0ixr.jpg