NeilM + Conner McGregor! aka lewis!

beefy

Throttled

AndyPF04, James and Andy

cat + ohjay + gang!

Tango + bonniebird

Craig

Glorian

Ah by Bridgnorth. My family comes from there originally (I know the house my great great grandfather was born in and our family Bible was a gift from the local Lady who my relative was a lady in waiting for.)

Will see if I can get permission.

Hmmmmm. .....we're off to Northumberland on that Saturday for a weeks break......will see what we can do. Worst case scenario is we come in the car and head up to Northumberland Saturday evening or very early Sunday morning...... :?

Hmmmmm. .....we're off to Northumberland on that Saturday for a weeks break......will see what we can do. Worst case scenario is we come in the car and head up to Northumberland Saturday evening or very early Sunday morning...... :?

bugger!!

Sorry Bob :x

bugger!!

Sorry Bob :x

We'll see what we can come up with, [mention]Stu[/mention] ..... 8-)

Ah by Bridgnorth. My family comes from there originally (I know the house my great great grandfather was born in and our family Bible was a gift from the local Lady who my relative was a lady in waiting for.)

Will see if I can get permission.

My father grew up in the village of Shatterford, where my grandfather was the village policeman, about 15 miles from the site. My grandmother was housekeeper to Sir Stanley Baldwin, Prime Minister before she married and moved to Shatterford.

We are probably related :shock:

Got to call back later the fella is out of the office until the afternoon. He seemed a bit flustered, has he been hammered with calls of us lot today or something? :mrgreen:

Yes he is flustered...lol

I've just booked but have to call at 3 with the credit card details

Got to call back later the fella is out of the office until the afternoon. He seemed a bit flustered, has he been hammered with calls of us lot today or something? :mrgreen:

I must have phoned just after you, he just told me to call between 3-4 :lol:.

It will be your Manc drawl he couldn't understand :cheers:

Ey cmon [mention]NeilM[/mention] , if he can understand a Yorkshire accent there's absolutely no way he didn't understand me :lol:.

I was going to comment about a weekend of abuse heading my way now you're coming, but I get abuse anyway. It'll just be a bit more now :mrgreen:

Ey cmon @NeilM , if he can understand a Yorkshire accent there's absolutely no way he didn't understand me :lol:.

I was going to comment about a weekend of abuse heading my way now you're coming, but I get abuse anyway. It'll just be a bit more now :mrgreen:

I'm nice in person :lol:

I'll tell lad to wear his mighty whites top.

It will be your Manc drawl he couldn't understand :cheers:

Beefy.

Have you just flustered him again? :lol:

He's in a proper panic now

I'm all booked in @Stu :thumb:

Just me on me todd

Nah.

You've got Lewis :lol:

:mrgreen: I'm not babysitting, he sounds bigger than me! And it's my weekend off :lol: .

Don't ask how I've managed to a blag a week at the TT and this weekend with 2 little uns :shock:

Just me on me todd

Nah.

:mrgreen: I'm not babysitting, he sounds bigger than me! And it's my weekend off :lol: .

Don't ask how I've managed to a blag a week at the TT and this weekend with 2 little uns :shock:

Have you told your wife yet. :roll:

Just me on me todd

Nah.

He is bigger than you.

He baby sits me now :lol:

He'll be 14 by Aug but does pass for older. Unfortunately he also thinks he's older.....

You Camping?