Fish and Chip run to Whitby

Guest Speedy23

Just received authorisation from Starfleet Command (Commodore Mrs. Speedy 23) for the trade delegation to WBee-1 in the previously uncharted November Yankee Quadrant. Anticipated fleet will leave the Alpha Quadrant on stardate 051018. Delegation currently to consist of USS Feejur-B, USS Bandito, USS Arninetee and USS Wickter. Not yet sure if USS Feejur-A will be joining fleet. Initial rendezvous point with USS Arninetee at Starbase Tamworth/M42-10 thence a dilithium stop at Starbase Tibshelf/M1-28 and rendezvous with USS Wickter.

Instructions to proceed at maximum warp to WBee-1 system to dock with Deep Space Two, otherwise known as the USS Resolution Hotel. Crews will then be permitted to beam down to planetary surface to proceed on 12 hour delegation duities and shore leave before departing the system to return to Federation Space on stardate 061018.

Do Captains have any observations?

(Apart from the fact I've totally lost it????? :3some: )

Working less than me and rubbing my face in it is totally a bannable offence :evil:

I only work 2 days every other week ..... ish

Well, I do 5 days then 2 days, then 4, then 3.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I do 12 hour shifts and two weeks of days, then 2 weeks of nights.

Everyone thinks I’m always off, but I feel like I’m always there! 🤪🤪

As you were...

• 2 weeks later...