Challenge 2020 - Discussion Thread

Hoggs

Or even have it tattooed on a body part & expose it in front over every tag :shock:

There is another bonus round of how many tags can you get before your arrested :thumb:

Why does the map appear to be partly in Dutch?

Does it? Sure it's not Welsh? Some of the Wales tags may be Welsh :scratch: :lol:

I just logged into the map and it is now in some sort of Arabic or maybe Hindu style of writing!

Why does the map appear to be partly in Dutch?

Does it? Sure it's not Welsh? Some of the Wales tags may be Welsh :scratch: :lol:

I just logged into the map and it is now in some sort of Arabic or maybe Hindu style of writing!

...I'm not saying it's you.... but it seems to just be you.... :lol:

...I'm not saying it's you.... but it seems to just be you.... :lol:

Italian today, grazie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

F025 ELAINS TEAROOMS.JPG

hello

Elains tea rooms added

thanks

Mike

Needs to go in the pictures section Mike, and add your challenge score in your profile to make it easier for [mention]Hoggs[/mention] in case the scores get updated. :seeya:

F025 ELAINS TEAROOMS.JPG

hello

Elains tea rooms added

thanks

Mike

Needs to go in the pictures section Mike, and add your challenge score in your profile to make it easier for @Hoggs in case the scores get updated. :seeya:

Aww always looking out for me :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

@mike_smith please go to your profile, edit profile and fill in your score.

1 of us will then attempt to update this thread with the current standings :lol:

Hi [mention]rennie[/mention], Thanks for posting the Scores up, I will get going someday!!!!

Just looked at scores, and photo's, and [mention]mike_smith[/mention] hasn't included 4 photo's in his Signature list!!!

he has 4 photo's in Northeast and Northwest England??

Which I think he has 290pts. :scratch:

• 1 month later...

Ok - Major fail.

Went on a 'Tag Tour' today - 237 miles. 7 'tags' - Got home and my camera was not in my pocket!

I think I must have left it on top of my rear pannier after the last tag. Went back to that one but could not find it.

Oh well - Just have to do it again....

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Ok - Major fail.

Went on a 'Tag Tour' today - 237 miles. 7 'tags' - Got home and my camera was not in my pocket!

I think I must have left it on top of my rear pannier after the last tag. Went back to that one but could not find it.

Oh well - Just have to do it again....

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Bugger. That’s not good GOG. Are there any folk at the last tag you could contact.

Tried but no-one had spotted anything. It could have stayed on the bike for quite a few hundred yards and 'bounced' literally anywhere.

Not worth scrabbling around in undergrowth and ditches to try and locate it.

:(

Not good [mention]Grumpy Old Git[/mention] you should maybe think about maybe using your mobile phone for pics and then not have to buy a new camera!

That would be OK but I use a 'monkey' tripod thingy to mount the camera when I am at a tag and away from the bike (so I get a pic of me with the tag-sign). To use my mobile, I'd need a 'selfie stick'.

The camera was fairly cheap anyway!

Good point [mention]Grumpy Old Git[/mention]!

I just usually take a pic of the bike without me in it! we already have enough ugly mugs posted without me adding to it :D

Not good @Grumpy Old Git you should maybe think about maybe using your mobile phone for pics and then not have to buy a new camera!

No. But he would probably have to buy a new phone. :wink:

Not good @Grumpy Old Git you should maybe think about maybe using your mobile phone for pics and then not have to buy a new camera!

and probably find someone young enough to show him how to use it :mrgreen:

and probably find someone young enough to show him how to use it :mrgreen:

Cruel.

• 3 weeks later...