UK Challenge 100 2015 Discussion Thread

Grumpy Old Git

As above

All UK Challenge 2015 discussion here please :)

The 'tags' will be posted on the 1st January.

The list of Tags can be found in the first post here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=55481

:cheers:

Edited by Tango
added link to tags

so hows this work?

Register here

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=55353

by choosing a number, put the number on a piece of paper so it can be displayed on your bike when you are stopped. Ride your bike to the tags that are places of interest all over the UK. Photograph your bike with its number and the tag. Get 10 points for each tag completed and bonuses for completing regions.

Enjoy riding new roads and seeing new parts of the country. :cheers:

so hows this work?

:stupid:

Also, on top of Throttled's description, have a look at the pictures from this years Challenge to get the idea.....http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 12&t=50582

Good luck..... 8-)

Is anyone planning on doing Scotland in 2015?

I hope to. I've got family and friends in Lockerbie, Skye, North Uist, Loch Lomond, and Applecross, who have all told me that I'm welcome to visit them. As long as I have a sat nav wired up to the bike in time, I'll be trying to grab every single tag along the way for the giggles.

This year (2014) I registered with every intention of getting out as much as possible. One thing and another, that didn't happen so next year (2015) I am making a promise to myself that I need to be more pro-active and get on my bike. I only managed about 1500 miles all year :( and three hundred and fifty of those were a visit to my mother's in Manchester.

I feel like a child on Christmas morning counting down the minutes till I can open the presents. Every fifteen minutes I refresh the page looking for the 2015 tags and then, curling lips downward, wonder off to find something to do for another fifteen minutes till I refresh again.

I know, I need to get out more. As soon as the 2015 Challenge tags are published I intend to! Honestly! :wink: