End of season meet 24/10/15

Stu

:lol: :lol:

Not really there, been doing odd jobs to the bike ready for tomorrow :D

That is why I did not see you then!

Only an hour from my place so I thought I'd have a lie in this morning :shock:

No one told the dog that the clocks had gone back!!!!!

Anyhoo - time for breakfast. See you later.

:cheers:

Thermals - Check

Jacket winter liner - Check

Inner gloves - Check

Wallet - Check

Phone - Check

Plastic bags for inside of boots - Check

Helmet cleaned - Check

Sunglasses - Check

Bike - Check

Oil - Check

Tyres - Check

Lights - Check

Horn - Check

Fuel - Check

See you all soon folks!

8-)

Nice to meet up with a few of the guys and gals.

Thanks for changing to Sunday Stu - definitely a good call!

Hope everyone got (or gets) back safe & sound - I had a great run through Langar, Harby, Stathern, Branston, Croxton, Saltby, and Sproxton eventually joining the A1 at Stretton. Still lots of tractor sh^t (mud) about but roads all dry and not covered in wet leaves 8-)

Surprisingly, I did not see a single Barton's Bus - This route used to be a regular run to Stathern (and then Redmile) for Barton's. Maybe the've cancelled a few buses. :scratch:

If I don't see you out and about over the 'winter' - Hope to see you at the 'Start of the Season meet'.

:cheers:

Good turn out today thanks to all for turning up :thumb:

Nice to see everyone and nice to meet you today Craig

I ended up going straight home rather than the back roads wasn't too bad but I got carried away and was going err fast :lol: that's what boring roads does for you!!

Took the bike straight down to my lock up for the next few months now that's all till the spring for me!

Tracey was freezing by the time we got home! Despite having thermals on and about 4 layers!!

good to see you al and good to see everyone that turned up was a good time c u all next year unless the cambs lot have an xmas drink again

I'm counting on it! Last year was a great laugh, I forgot to go to the little boys room before catching the last bus home and had to decide between getting off in Histon to piss in a bush then stagger the rest of the way home, or staying on the bus and wetting myself :lol: Decided that going in a bush and staggering home was preferable.

Hope all had fun at the meet, would've liked to go but didn't trust the BMW's creaky back end to survive going two up over that kind of distance :roll:

Maybe if we have a "start of season meet" in 2016 I'll have it fixed in time... or sold :P

Good to meet you all and put faces to names, didnt resent you ricky that looked a hell of a treck for you.

Heated grips on and found the scenic route back, stopped off for cake and coffee at the old mans too.

Good to see you too stu, ill make it along to more, and ill keep my eyes peeled for a venue just in case.

Nice lil part of the world that was found for the meet, dont think we dragged it down too much.

Gog your supped up armchair looked and sounded great

Was great to see you guys again. Slightly chilly ride in both directions, but we'll worth it....... 8-)

Yeah, we'll have to sort out a Christmas drink Steve......but may need to find a slightly bigger pub than last year's. ......nice pub, but a bit intimate...... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the Falcon in Huntingdon market square?......not been in there recently though........GOG?

I'm up for that - Do you want me to 'sort it' with Tracey at The Falcon?

Got a preferred date?

Still smiling from the ride back on my 'Soup-ed up armchair'

:lol:

Sounds like a plan, GOG....... 8-)

I'd say either the 11th, 12th, 18th or 19th December ( depending on when most folks can make it)

I guess we should start a new thread.... :wink: