Start of season meet 16/04/16

Stu

This years start of season meet will be held in memory of Aaron AKA Abraxix92

We will be holding the meet at squires milk bar which is just outside sherburn in elmet on Sat 16th April

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Squires+Cafe+Bar/@53.7818157,-1.2859355,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x991aaf3706abd194" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meet up at around 12 - 1pm

camping is available at squires if you want to stay over the night and make a weekend of it but please contact the venue regarding this

Stu

The Sunday no good for me as its the wife's birthday and it will also take away the option if people want to make a weekend of it

This is also worked around littlecat ohjay litle cats daughter maia and Aarons uncle!

the next available dates where in mid may and its practically middle of the season then :)

obviously the main meet is Saturday , but we are considering staying over , so if there are people who cant make Saturday but want to have a catch up on sunday , we are happy to make a weekend of it , likewise anyone who wants to come pitch a tent and have a few beers Saturday night,

• 1 month later...

Wont be able to make this one :crybaby: coworkers wife is due her baby around the 10th so its all but guaranteed he will be on paternity leave around that time which means double shifts for me.

Hope its a good meet and plenty come out to play :cheers:

Couldn't make the funeral, but all things being equal ill be there, and if anyone wants to make a bit of a weekend out of it either Friday or Saturday. Just shout up, I'm happy to throw up a tent etc..

I will try to be there because I have never seen anyone throw up a tent before and it is on my bucket list of things to see.

Couldn't make the funeral, but all things being equal ill be there, and if anyone wants to make a bit of a weekend out of it either Friday or Saturday. Just shout up, I'm happy to throw up a tent etc..

I will try to be there because I have never seen anyone throw up a tent before and it is on my bucket list of things to see.

Due ti the pain involved in the operation I have to suck a fishermen's friend afterwards :scratch: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...