TOGS - Two Out Of Four Ain't Bad - 31 July

Hoggs

Hi guys and gals, sorry I'm going to bow out of this one, wife made last min arrangement which means I'm not free until the Sunday afternoon.

Hope you have a good ride. I'll catch the next one.

J

Hi guys and gals, sorry I'm going to bow out of this one, wife made last min arrangement which means I'm not free until the Sunday afternoon.

Hope you have a good ride. I'll catch the next one.

J

Need to put it on the calendar and tell everyone it is your day. :wink:

Hi All - I might well be able to come along on the Sunday, if you're open to semi-strangers!? Pencil me in.

Andy

Anyone coming and using the route. It's been updated as satnav refused to accept a road was there :D

Probably wasn't one. :roll:

Anyone coming and using the route. It's been updated as satnav refused to accept a road was there :D

Probably wasn't one. :roll:

It's weird... google maps showed it as a road, yet garmin was having none of it. Slightly longer route around but not missing much :D

I think google maps show all roads tracks etc even if there is no right of way. But garmin will only calculate on a legal to use road.

Often on google maps if you then go to street view the paths not shown as blue is because the goo,get car could not go along it, private road or no through road etc. If I do a flouted on Google I will check with street view. :thumb:

Well bike is fueled and read, I've had me brekky will be leaving about 9 so see you all there at 11ish. :thumb:

Thanks for arranging glorian :mrgreen:

we saw Andy coming the other way about 10 mins after we left so we obviously both left the wrong way :lol:

Great meeting some new people :thumb:

Cheers all - was good to meet up and put a few faces and names to the usernames! Thanks for organising it Glorian, nice route and food stop.

I did leave the wrong way - I need a sat-nav.. Found my way home eventually which is more than can be said for my attempts at finding Colchester castle this morning! I will take you up on your offer for directions next time Tom.

Here's the pic that we took at the pub:

28057034094_fff1306ed3_c.jpg

Just got back. Went to HOGGS for a cuppa first.

Was good to meet new faces and thanks for organising the run out Glorian.

:thumb:

No problems :) Glad you enjoyed it, might make the next one a tad longer!

Message me when your down this way if i'm about i'll show you colchester castle and hedingham if you haven't got that.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys.. Looked like a lovely ride out though :D Glad you all had a great time

Don't think i can ever forgive you Gin... I bought pingu all the way for you as well.

Ok i forgive you.