Bimble to the Rally (Londonish to Derbyish) - 5th Aug

Gin

Hello Lovelies,

So TOGS is planning to ride to the Rally from the South-East of the country (Apart from Hoggs who has Abandoned us)

Usual start locations for our riders:

Glorian - Colchester

Rant - Cambridge

Gin - Brackley

AndyPF04 - Daventry / Bikers world

Joeman - Stevenage

I will update this will more information as it's arranged but at the moment Glorian and Rant will meet first then head over my way to meet me then ride up.

Who else would like to join our little group?

Disclaimer: We will likely be taking back roads for a lot of the trip due to Rants Teeny Tiny bike :lol:

Edited by Gin

What time you thinking of leaving and from where?

Who's got a route? Stick Sevenoaks as a starting point and see where it meets up with you guys.

Here is current route (not much done yet just ollie meet to gin meet)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MS5p0M-MDwtQhLs7TqOHliRblOM&usp=sharing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meeting ollie at Royston and Gin just outside milton keynes. Think plan is to meet ollie at 1:30 then head off to meet gin 2/2:30. Still getting details from everyone.

Me and Oasis are meeting in the Stockport area which you guys should pass through at some point depedning which roads you take. What time are you guys going to be this far north do you reckon? You could collect us too if it's not totally out of your way. :)

Sounds good though I'm not sure we're going to be that far north till gone 5ish! :shock:

What time were you two planning to meet and leave?

Glorian will know more..

Sounds good though I'm not sure we're going to be that far north till gone 5ish! :shock:

What time were you two planning to meet and leave?

Glorian will know more..

That suits me as I won't leave work until about half 3 and I'd have to get home & load up!

I was hoping to get there for beer and burger lunch!

Gone five is eating into eveing drinking time...

Gin and ollie are stuck working till 1. so can't leave before then (hence our S abandoning us)

Me and Oasis are meeting in the Stockport area which you guys should pass through at some point depedning which roads you take. What time are you guys going to be this far north do you reckon? You could collect us too if it's not totally out of your way. :)

Was planning to go through Ashbourne, i think at that point i'll be pretty fooked after 7-8 hours riding :D

Gone five is eating into eveing drinking time...

Gin and ollie are stuck working till 1. so can't leave before then (hence our S abandoning us)

Was planning to go through Ashbourne, i think at that point i'll be pretty fooked after 7-8 hours riding :D

I'm have a Monday moment, you're coming from the complete opposite side to me. :mrgreen:

sounds like a plan.....its your round :lol:

Always happy to get drunk and eat meat with men from the internet...

sounds like a plan.....its your round [emoji38]

Always happy to get drunk and eat meat with men from the internet...

I might be very ill that weekend, sorry Beefy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk