For all CFMOTO WK650TR Owners

CrusaderPhil

Isn't this an events area thing? :tumble:

Yes it is but only for those with decent bikes such as the WK650TR-2

Only joking if you want to come along to the Raven on the A41, all are welcome you could join in with other TR owners and friends coming to the Raven, depending were you are.

@crusader, who's he lad from liverpool?

Hi Tigcraft

Lad from Liverpool has suggested you, I and him meet up at Delamere Forest, Frodsham, then we ride down to Raven together to meet Fred and Linuxyeti

@crusader, who's he lad from liverpool?

Hi Tigcraft

Lad from Liverpool has suggested you, I and him meet up at Delamere Forest, Frodsham, then we ride down to Raven together to meet Fred and Linuxyeti

Sounds interesting and do-able. What time and which specific point?

Btw that link you sent me....unfortunately Im not on Facebook to see it.

Hi Phil........ :thumb:

Looking forward to Sunday....not been anywhere far since our last Raven meet up :thumb:

Which way you coming from Mansfield to Raven, Tigcraft is coming from Holmfirth and meeting myself and Liverpool TR and Delaware Forest near Frodsham we are then riding down to Raven together, thought if you came via Sheffield you might meet up with Tigcraft and ride with him

Hi Phil.

Yes I went to the Squires with Tony........but that's about as far as I have been for sometime.

I will be coming via the A38 and A50......more direct a route from here.

Hi Phil.

Yes I went to the Squires with Tony........but that's about as far as I have been for sometime.

I will be coming via the A38 and A50......more direct a route from here.

I have done 380m round trip on the Bullet and about the same on the TR

Looking forward to Sunday....not been anywhere far since our last Raven meet up :thumb:

Which way you coming from Mansfield to Raven, Tigcraft is coming from Holmfirth and meeting myself and Liverpool TR and Delaware Forest near Frodsham we are then riding down to Raven together, thought if you came via Sheffield you might meet up with Tigcraft and ride with him

Any particular time and exact point meet?

Trying to work it out will post later, we need to arrive around lunchtime at the Raven to meet up with Fred and Linuxyeti

Change of meeting place for You, Liverpool TR and Myself, have chosen J&S Accessories ( Motorcycles ), reason is that road is all gravel at Delaware Forrest and I don't like gravel on TR not bothered on my Bullet.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/J%26S+Accessories+Ltd+-+Northwich/@53.2150139,-2.6489728,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x66e38ad7c2bb8102!8m2!3d53.2150139!4d-2.6489728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Time 10:45 to 11:00 gives us time for a rest, warm up and a coffee before riding down to the Raven for Midday, it is about 40 Mins to Raven from there

• 6 years later...

Has anyone had any long term problems with an ECU flashing red light on clock consol. tried the ignition/throttle open reset technique, but comes back shortly afterwards. flashing sequence is usually different, identifying error codes which don't relate to an actual error. 2016 WK650Tr-2

DC