2017 UK Challenge 100 - Discussion Thread

Grumpy Old Git

UK Challenge 100 2017

This thread is for discussion regarding the 2017 Challenge 100.

Pictures should be uploaded here: https://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62343#p970547

Registration is here: https://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62341

Enjoy Folks but remember, this is NOT a race!

:cheers:

Don't know how this normally works, but anyone in the East Midlands fancy meeting up one (dry) Sat or Sun in late Jan to tick off a few from the list?

Haven't even got a bike yet, but am already keen to find reasons for going out, and would be nice to meet some of you lot too! :mrgreen:

Don't know how this normally works, but anyone in the East Midlands fancy meeting up one (dry) Sat or Sun in late Jan to tick off a few from the list?

Haven't even got a bike yet, but am already keen to find reasons for going out, and would be nice to meet some of you lot too! :mrgreen:

If its dry and not salty, or i get another cheapy one

As priest said, how strict are we on 'the lion'? I've only seen the pubs on my phone so far and sodding iPhone won't load the google map but I'm looking forward to this year.

Massive thanks to all that were involved with this, it's something I really enjoy doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Map doesn't load on the I pad either, but fine on Windows :D then save to my google maps then it opens fine on google maps on the I pad. :thumb:

Map works fine here!

Thanks GOG and anyone else involved for setting it all up!

Can't find a victoria or queen vic locally!

Might be ok with the rest if they haven't turned into indian restaurants! :lol:

Map works fine here!

Pull it in when you get 'tagging' further afield - There are two I've located in Cambridgeshire, 1 in Sussex and 3 in London! There will be many more around no doubt!

I've amended the link to the map (now a shared map) which may load better?

I've moved the Fovant Badges tag (Thanks Ian) closer to where the sing is located (in a Layby on the A30 near Fovant) - Should be easier to find now.

As to the Lion - Sorry but as there are lots of 'Lion' pubs, we will not accept 'Red Lion'; 'White Lion' or any other coloured Lion including 'Pink'. Again, a simple search on the interweb lists quite a few (albeit mainly in Southern England).

Map works fine here!

Pull it in when you get 'tagging' further afield - There are two I've located in Cambridgeshire, 1 in Sussex and 3 in London! There will be many more around no doubt!

The Vic bikers pub?...... :wink:

Map doesn't load on the I pad either, but fine on Windows :D then save to my google maps then it opens fine on google maps on the I pad. :thumb:

I believe this is an issue between Apple (spit) and Google!

Probably some sort of competition :lol:

I will import the tags on to the members map if that helps?

Map works fine here!

The Vic bikers pub?...... :wink:

I think that might be closed!

Number all ready to go, I know its a real professional effort and it did take a while to make, but if anyone wants to place an order for their number ill see what I can do.

http://i.imgur.com/gW6fgeb.jpg

I don't suppose anyone has a spreadsheet with all the places listed? I'll create myself one and share it if not, just going to keep a checklist for myself.

Why do you want a spreadsheet?

i just print out the map with the comments, add the postcodes then cross them off when done.

:D

I like to do things electronically, I would lose anything I printed out :mrgreen: .

Nice electronic image

gW6fgeb2.thumb.jpg.12265e7f9fe8f768904c67caba81d5bd.jpg