Early Season Meet: Sun 15th April CHANGE OF VENUE! Wellies Coffee Shop Rutland

Tango

<t>Which Day is Best?</t>  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Day is Best?

• Saturday 14th
    • Sunday 15th
    • Either

Hi everyone......weather for the 14th and 15th April is looking ok at the moment.....so would anyone be interested in having a little meet up at Wellies Coffee Shop Lyndon Road | Manton, Oakham LE15 8RN,on either of those days?

The location:

Wellies Coffee ShopLyndon Road | Manton, Oakham LE15 8RN,,

Please indicate your preferred day and we'll try to accommodate the majority as inevitably there will be some that can only make one day or the other.......or we could do both days and folks can come along to whichever suits?

We normally aim to meet around 12:00 - 12:30.....but, again, it's not cast in stone.

We don't normally arrange a rideout from there, as some folks will have already had a fair distance to get there and back, but if anyone fancies organising a rideout for those who would be interested, post up and see if there's enough interest.

Ooh, I might be up for that pending not having to do menial tasks. Would be good to meet a few folks from this here forum, and I'm awf work that weekend.

Sounds a good idea! Be great to meet a few people.

[strikeout]Either day[/strikeout] Saturday around 12-1pm would be good with me!

Look forward to it

Edit** Been advised by her indoors I already have plans for the Sunday :crybaby:

Edited by Reece

Ooh, I might be up for that pending not having to do menial tasks. Would be good to meet a few folks from this here forum, and I'm awf work that weekend.

Fancy bimbling up together if you're free?

Fancy bimbling up together if you're free?

Yeah why not ol bean.

I've added a poll to see which day is best for folks.....we'll meet on the day with the highest number of votes......In the event of a draw I'll try to make both days.....Please vote, even if you've already indicated which day in the posts..... 8-)

I should be ok for this ... goat and Hoggs , could I meet you somewhere and ride up ?

Have to be Sunday for me .

Sounds good to me. No idea on a good route. Not struck on motorways generally but happy to go with the flow, and detour to anywhere give or take. Will Probo be with my good lady as pillion not that that matters much. Christ I'm rambling like a bloody senile old pensioner now aren't I.

It's looking like Sunday 15th so far.......sorry [mention]Reece[/mention] ......but I'll try to arrange another meet in the not too distant future that hopefully will be better for you...... 8-)

I should be ok for this ... goat and Hoggs , could I meet you somewhere and ride up ?

Have to be Sunday for me .

Sounds good to me. No idea on a good route. Not struck on motorways generally but happy to go with the flow, and detour to anywhere give or take. Will Probo be with my good lady as pillion not that that matters much. Christ I'm rambling like a bloody senile old pensioner now aren't I.

Where you been today for a blue rinse then bingo :lol:

It's looking like Sunday 15th so far.......sorry @Reece ......but I'll try to arrange another meet in the not too distant future that hopefully will be better for you...... 8-)

No worries :thumb:

I'll let Jay know about it, he may be able to come see you guys :mrgreen:

Sorry I can't be there, I'd love to see you guys... I have an assignment due for Monday so I think I will be spending all weekend stuck to a computer. :crybaby:

Oooh, just seen this.

Officially I'm doing DIY stuff this weekend, and riding up to Glossop to pick up an exhaust on Saturday, but depending on Stuff and Things I may try to pop down and say hello! Meeting there at 12ish?

Well.....It looks like Su at Hungry Hogs won't be opening this Sunday......so I suggest we decamp to Wellies Coffee Shop Lyndon Road | Manton, Oakham LE15 8RN,.....which is within a small nursery/ garden centre approx 4 miles from Hungry Hogs..... 8-) Seems to have good reviews, but is not specifically a "biker" place......but will hopefully be ok.

Sorry for the last minute change..... :(

Well.....It looks like Su at Hungry Hogs won't be opening this Sunday......so I suggest we decamp to Wellies Coffee Shop Lyndon Road | Manton, Oakham LE15 8RN,.....which is within a small nursery/ garden centre approx 4 miles from Hungry Hogs..... 8-) Seems to have good reviews, but is not specifically a "biker" place......but will hopefully be ok.

Sorry for the last minute change..... :(

I'll admit I love a garden centre, second only to a museum gift shop, so all good with me.