Sammy Miller Museum 26th May 2019

Roll up, roll up, roll up the day trippers are going for wobble down to the Sammy Miller Museum and being the friendly folk we are decided to open it up to you delightful freaks n geeks.

We’re meeting there and folk will just leave when they’ve had enough so basically there’s no plan just turn up. We’ll have a time to aim for closer to the date.

You don’t have to pay to get into the cafe but do for the museum (£9).

Nobs n d*ckheads need not apply...... unless you can suppress any nobishness for a couple of hours then you’re welcome too.

Just to be clear I take absolutely no responsibility for anything so you’ll have to find your way there n back like a proper grown up. Bring your tag number if you fancy bagging some points

Their website has some useful travel info for bikers that is worth a read.

https://sammymiller.co.uk

Sunday 26th May inclement weather back up date the following Sunday 2nd June.

If you fancy meeting some ugly mugs (with the exception of Magpie of course) we’ll see you there :D

Planning my route :thumb:

How long will it take on a pushbike with a playing card stuck through the spokes?

Depends , one of me stabilisers is fooked , hopefully be sorted by then .... .