yo hull bikers

Guest TOMO

Any of you lads from hull off for a good rideout soon. i don,t know the roads around here so need to follow some good riders and show me some nice roads ...help needed please :P :P :P i'm from nr hull :lol:

sorry daffers for saying just lads i did mean girls as well :wink: :wink: .have you all got a ride out over the bankhols on . ?????? :lol: :lol: i need to meet up with somone in hull,where is Squires !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nastro azzurro
sorry daffers for saying just lads i did mean girls as well :wink: :wink: .have you all got a ride out over the bankhols on . ?????? :lol: :lol: i need to meet up with somone in hull,where is Squires !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherburn-in-Elmet.... Not far from Leeds but just the other side of Selby from you. Good roads to there from Hull. Go Via HOSM and through Bubwith.

Someone from your end will know the way and when you come over give us a shout....

If i got mi lad i will meet there in the Car...

If it's dry over the bank holiday weekend, I'll head over there with little legs as pillion so it'll be a steady ride. I usually go Howden - Selby - Sherburn ... some nice roads that way too :) Will give you a shout if you fancy a ride through :thumb:

If it's dry over the bank holiday weekend, I'll head over there with little legs as pillion so it'll be a steady ride. I usually go Howden - Selby - Sherburn ... some nice roads that way too :) Will give you a shout if you fancy a ride through :thumb:

Me too, i'm taking the little fella.

Me too, i'm taking the little fella. Oops, made a mess of adding a picture. Curse these computer web things.

[attachment=:name]

Phil!

Is your bike called little dave?

Mine is :)

Or is that your son lol :?

Little Dave is my boy. He's a diamond and my best buddy.

I don't have a name for my bike.:scratch:

But if I did "Little Dave" would be a strange one. :wink:

I am trying to post a pic of both Little Dave and my nameless bike but so far the wide world interwebbery net thing isn't letting me. Computer says NO. :? But I think I may be receiving help on that front.

Do many folk on here take their kids on ride outs? :?:

Me and my little fella tend to do quite a lot of stuff together.

I have 2 kids so tends to be a little difficult getting them on the bike lol... but no problem with you or anyone else taking theres :)

You will still be faster than me! :P

Phil!

Is your bike called little dave?

Mine is :)

Or is that your son lol :?

Little Dave is my boy. He's a diamond and my best buddy.

I don't have a name for my bike.:scratch:

But if I did "Little Dave" would be a strange one. :wink:

I am trying to post a pic of both Little Dave and my nameless bike but so far the wide world interwebbery net thing isn't letting me. Computer says NO. :? But I think I may be receiving help on that front.

Do many folk on here take their kids on ride outs? :?:

Me and my little fella tend to do quite a lot of stuff together.

I take my daughter out a lot - she's 10. She only goes to her Dad's every other weekend, so if I didn't have her as pillion when she's with me, my riding time would be limited :D

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/daffers_pics/August2007010.jpg

please can somone ride with me and show the the way some time ?? :cry: :cry:

Awww bless ya ... I'll put a post on here when I decide to take a bimble up there ... will be this weekend, but weather dependent of course :lol:

Another go at posting pic of Little Dave the boy not the bike.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll1/phastfil/LittleDaveandZX7R.jpg

He is eleven which is one year older than the bike. I have him at least four days a week. He makes my coffee in the morning which is good.

He is currently hassling me for a pet reptile which is bad.

He has two small cats but one of them, Mango, has disappeared so we are not happy at the moment.

please can somone ride with me and show the the way some time ?? :cry: :cry:

Awww bless ya ... I'll put a post on here when I decide to take a bimble up there ... will be this weekend, but weather dependent of course :lol:

That will be great thanx daffers :wink: just let me know when :P

Another go at posting pic of Little Dave the boy not the bike.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll1/phastfil/LittleDaveandZX7R.jpg

He is eleven which is one year older than the bike. I have him at least four days a week. He makes my coffee in the morning which is good.

He is currently hassling me for a pet reptile which is bad.

He has two small cats but one of them, Mango, has disappeared so we are not happy at the moment.

Fab pic! Thats what i used to look like on my ninja.....hes a fine lad...on a fine bike :)

Hope u find the puddy cat soon :)