i had a crash

Guest TOMO

i had a crash today :cry: so im not out for a bit :lol: :lol:

im ok its just my bike and the car i hit , i was stuck in the back of the car

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd68/R1TOM/1-3.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd68/R1TOM/1-4.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd68/R1TOM/2-3.jpg

Edited by Anonymous

my bike is a write off went into a back of a car the car in front of the car i hit slammed his brakes on to turn right so the fella i hit had to slam all on and then it was all over :evil: :cry: :lol: :roll: :roll: im ok just did my balls in flying in mid air .as yu can see by the pics

thanx guys im ok :wink: :wink: and yes im looking for a new bike now lol

Edited by Anonymous

i was stuck in the back of the car

:shock: :shock: :shock:

It's amazing you walked away mate. From your pic's you obviously wear the full gear. This should be an example to people who don't wear full gear just how it can help!!

Glad your ok but may I suggest as well as all the gear :roll: maybe not riding so close behind would have had better results!

Oh and it was a nice looking R1!

i'm with you on that one m8 but i was not that close i thing i was looking somewhere else for a seconds and thats all it takes :cry: :cry:

Glad your ok but may I suggest as well as all the gear :roll: maybe not riding so close behind would have had better results!

Oh and it was a nice looking R1!

i'm with you on that one m8 but i was not that close i thing i was looking somewhere else for a seconds and thats all it takes :cry: :cry:

your not wrong there!..

feck me.....doesnt look to clever

any chance you had the front wheel in the air ;)

lol at that time no m8 i was just chilling out for a change we was all doing about 45 / 55 mph

Edited by Anonymous

I almost binned it earlier, went around a round about and thought I was doing reasonable speed, until the last second when I noticed I was going to clip the curb, but I got out of it, did a mini supermoto slide, back wheel didn't like it though. :lol: :oops:

Guest philgale

there has been a few bikers on the forum bin it recently....

lets hope thats the last of it and nobody else does, surely we had the years quota of smashes

Glad your ok TOMO. Where did it happen m8? Must have landed on yer head to come off so lightly :D

it happend on the A164 m8 nr bainton :P and ya i had a good bang on my head as well :hammer: lol

OMG ... TOMO just so glad you're ok mate ... I know bike's can fix, but it's a lesson to us all ... and thank feck you were wearing the "right" gear ... just so glad to hear you are ok xx