Pillion ride please

Guest womanminusbike

Hi, i'm Linda and i'm new to the site. I've posted in the Newbies section but been advised to post here aswell so forgive me if i'm repeating myself :?

Having my passion for biking reawakened recently but being without one is becoming increasingly painful to say the least :cry: and i can't get one until next year, so i will beg and plead with you all for rides.....you may get fed up of me quite soon but bear with me ......this time next year you'll be free of me!!!

So...i live in Bradford, am free every other weekend and sometimes during the week. I'm unable how to post a pic, but will just briefly describe myself.....five foot, slimish, brown hair, and pretty...are those enough details :?:

Thanks.....and just to add, i enjoy speed and leaning. Oh and would appreciate an experienced rider. :wink:

Fine!!

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

But sorry Linda, mine is purely reserved for little legs (my daughter) and if she's not riding pillion, then I go solo ;)

Though I'm sure you'll get plenty of better offers ;) :D

I'm unable how to post a pic, but will just briefly describe myself.....five foot, slimish, brown hair, and pretty...are those enough details :?:

Thanks.....and just to add, i enjoy speed and leaning. Oh and would appreciate an experienced rider. :wink:

Was unaware that we'd turned into a dating site.... :shock: Since when has getting a pillion ride been about wot u look like :roll:

I'm unable how to post a pic, but will just briefly describe myself.....five foot, slimish, brown hair, and pretty...are those enough details :?:

Was unaware that we'd turned into a dating site.... :shock: Since when has getting a pillion ride been about wot u look like :roll:

Hi Willow....just what i was wondering when i was asked several times for a photo!!!......i mean lets face it i'm sat at the back, so nobody has to look at my face only when we stop :?

Men can be so shallow can't they, but hey if a description or a photo gets me a ride.....i'm not complaining :lol: !!!

I'm out every other day and would love a pillion. its one thing going riding but would be better having someone to talk to and enjoy with.

PM me if your interested

Was unaware that we'd turned into a dating site.... :shock:

Since when has getting a pillion ride been about wot u look like :roll:

You're so naive sometimes Willamina :wink:

So...i live in Bradford, am free every other weekend and sometimes during the week. I'm unable how to post a pic, but will just briefly describe myself.....five foot, slimish, brown hair, and pretty...are those enough details :?:

[/b]

That's not fair! I missed the start of the raffle :twisted: