Squires Tonight - 29th Aug

Guest twiglet

was a good turn out :D

and i did finally get to find out that my headlight actually does work and lights the whole road up and the fields and the sky and just about everything else in a 5 mile radius :lol:

Nah not missed you...just didn't get bloody introduced to you!!!! Aw Rosie!!! I NEED another man for my cupboard!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And as far as your sig goes Gaz, I'd say that a bike only goes as fast as the hand that's gripping the throttle. I'm saying no more on account that it may get me into serious trouble! :oops:

Oh hang it, my grips fab!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

wud love to have come up but due to a 17hr bender(not like me at all)i was still sobering up in my pit,its now 22.17 and im feelin a little better after a glass of water and a snickers ice cream bar :shock: never again :lol: