what the hell

Guest TOMO

its because those supposedly hard hull bikers are more prone to driving cages when there is any risk of getting a bit chilly and their two wheeled form of transport reside in luxury garages safe in the knowledge that they will not be seeing any winter miles

IS THAT NOT RIGHT STU YA WUSS .... GO PLAY WITH YA TIMETABLE :booty: :booty: :booty:

who said i was a hard hull biker :roll: :roll:

bikes got no tax and i dont intend going out on it in shit weather i did it in my first year of riding and i dont see the point freezing my nuts off when i have a car :roll:

it would be like jumping off a cliff when you could go down the steps instead :roll:

i'm definately not hard!

would love to go for a ride but i'm stuck in stupid cornwall, miles away from my bike :cry:

give us a shout when your back...........long as its dry :D

nice one - will do.

back for nec weekend and then for christmas.

might be a bit nippy! :shock: :)

lol, been there and done the hard bad ass winter riding lark....its no fun on a harley with my arms in the air and no blood in my fingers ...plus my bikes to twitchy :wink: :wink:

lol, been there and done the hard bad ass winter riding lark....its no fun on a harley with my arms in the air and no blood in my fingers ...plus my bikes to twitchy :wink: :wink:

i am not suprised with a pisspot helmet sunglasses jeans and four foot risers on the bike ...... and a tendency for parts of engine cases that are not designed to meet abrasive road surfaces to wear away slowly :shock:

you liar you love it really

and a tendency for parts of engine cases that are not designed to meet abrasive road surfaces to wear away slowly :shock:

wear away slowly :scratch:

i think they wear away a bit too quick for Dans liking :lol: :lol:

This Hull & Yorkshire ride outs is :shock: :shock: dead

And the purpose of this statement is what exactly??

Surely it would be better to use the forum as its intended, for YOU to arrange rideouts, not waiting for US to sort things out for you.

Total waste of a thread!

Surely it would be better to use the forum as its intended, for YOU to arrange rideouts, not waiting for US to sort things out for you.

Total waste of a thread!

You grumpy mare!

i'm definately not hard!

would love to go for a ride but i'm stuck in stupid cornwall, miles away from my bike :cry:

give us a shout when your back...........long as its dry :D

nice one - will do.

back for nec weekend and then for christmas.

might be a bit nippy! :shock: :)

not completely wasted vicki :)

Total waste of a thread!

got you talking dint it :booty:

Total waste of a thread!

Got you talking dint it :booty:

And as if i want to ride with you after that comment :shock: very nasty woman

:booty: :booty: i have my Own forum for rideouts thax :P not got time for people like you 8-) 8-)

:roll:

ohhh posh door that one :lol:

took bloody ages to de-ice the car this morning, its not really the ride out time unless you got tyres strapped to the side of your ped like boats do

• 2 weeks later...

When the weather gets better I have a ride planned that I wanna do. I used to work round North Yorkshire and I know allot of back roads.

Meet at Squires.

Head to Helmsley via York, Haxby and the B1257.

From there head to Rosedale Abbey in the lower edge of the moors. Features a nice 1-in-3 hil called Rosedale Chimney from Kirkbymoorside. There's a nice pub here too.

Humpback bridge on the way out... 8-)

From there through Pickering to Thornton-Le-Dale and follow the signs for Dalby Forest (£2 for bikes) and do the Dalby Forest Drive. Cafe here too. Very quiet and remote.

Head out to Whitby as eventually we get to the coast road.

Plan then is to head back from Whitby through Scarborough and Brid, home on the A166.