christmas rideout tues 30th december......................

craig

thought about have a little rideout next tuesday as long as its dry proberly meet about 10ish somewhere in hull or nearby depending on who fanceys it ........not been out for ages so it would be fun........come on peeps :cheers:

YABADABADOOOOO...

Craig,

I have some bad new's ---- My bike's off the road at the moment (R-wheel bearings)

I have some GOOD new's ---- Bike booked in for the 29th to get wheel bearing and service done

Some (ISHY) new's :? ----- Pass on wether ill be with you on this ride craig i hope so i havnt riden my bike for about a week now (Withdrawl symtems kicking in) :cry:

Ill keep you posted :D

Ragger's xx

MEETING AT Mc DONOLDS 9.30 am kingswood (that one we went to last time)....or focus diy in beverley at 10 am....

then going to go up to scarborough and if weater is still ok upto whitby then across pickering and malton way back.......

weather is dry but quite cold wind not to bad so wrap up tight ... :lol: :lol:

there will be plenty of places to stop for a hot drink :D

MEETING AT Mc DONOLDS 9.30 am kingswood (that one we went to last time)....or focus diy in beverley at 10 am....

then going to go up to scarborough and if weater is still ok upto whitby then across pickering and malton way back.......

weather is dry but quite cold wind not to bad so wrap up tight ... :lol: :lol:

there will be plenty of places to stop for a hot drink :D

Sound's good craig.......But 9:30am bit too early ill be working night's (Start on sunday) so might not be able to make it that early :(

Sound's a great ride out matie :) Hope i can make it

Ragger's xx

what time could you get there.......we could wait :D
Heehee.....is McDonnald's open that time?? :wink:

To be honest matie....I havn't got a clue until tomorow the best thing i can do is ring work tomorow morning and then write back to you with a best time if that'll help?

Hang on i might be able to ring them now.......Hold on a few minuites

Ragger's xx

EDIT:Right.....How's 11:00am for you? Im afraid that's the earliest i can do it matie...Sorry :(

Rag xx

Edited by ragdoll

the cold weather should keep you awake :lol: :lol:

Wont get to bed untill 6am craig...Dont wanna be tired riding my bike ive been there done that, bladdy scary :lol: I wanna get a couple of hours sleep in b4 i ride :)

Or we wont be just stopping for hot drinks, Ill bring my bivvybag and ill be sleeping :lol:

Sorry matie

Ragger's xx

Wont get to bed untill 6am craig...Dont wanna be tired riding my bike ive been there done that, bladdy scary :lol: I wanna get a couple of hours sleep in b4 i ride :)

Or we wont be just stopping for hot drinks, Ill bring my bivvybag and ill be sleeping :lol:

Sorry matie

Ragger's xx

easy way ....

Insert Raggy into Bivvy bag ....

Placed Bivvied bag Raggers On pillion seat ....

Attach Bungees

Ride bike with attached Raggers on meet ...

awaken Raggers at Various moments wih hot brews and occassional OH feck we are going to die screams .......

Return Raggers and remove from Bivvy Bag and insert into abode .....

Sorry matie

Ragger's xx

easy way ....

Insert Raggy into Bivvy bag ....

Placed Bivvied bag Raggers On pillion seat ....

Attach Bungees

Ride bike with attached Raggers on meet ...

awaken Raggers at Various moments wih hot brews and occassional OH feck we are going to die screams .......

Return Raggers and remove from Bivvy Bag and insert into abode .....

LMAO....PMSL..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

Im sorry i can't make this ride craig but keep us posted when you are free i think (THINK!) Im free on wednesday all day :) Don't make it too early though :)

Hope you have a great ride out matie...... Ride safe 8-)

Ragger's xxx

not been online all week craig so only just picked up pm. will meet you at mcd's at 0930 if ride is still on. been out few times over last week or so but still a bit iffy in these conditions so a bit off my usual speed - which isn't lighning anyway :lol: