Five day booze and cruise.

:cheers: Hi all. Me and a couple of friends are planning a camra trip between July and august. A five day trip. Camping and sampling local camra ales. Can't decide on the best area yet. Maybe south east upto Norfolk. Anyone is welcome to come along. Will post again when we have hammered a few more details out. Any ideas welcome. The stupider the better lol. :cheers:

Borrow money off a pessimist. They don't expect it back.

:) :) hey fazer i see you like your extreme sports same as me.. FISHING... if your interested when the weather picks up you can come with us barbel bashing. upto 16-17lb..river carp to 15lb in a nice secret location. a weekend normally a friday-sat night, bbqs and beer. home sundays. we do 2 or 3 a year. have a great laugh and catch some nice fish.. :cheers:

damn thats sounds good :lol: ive only ever caught 3 barbel,biggest was about 2lb from a lake :lol: :lol:

hey ive shit loads of tackle too i need to cut back on,pop down and have a look and make me an offer

ive fished swillington a few times,thats good for the carp :D

damn thats sounds good :lol: ive only ever caught 3 barbel,biggest was about 2lb from a lake :lol: :lol:

hey ive shit loads of tackle too i need to cut back on,pop down and have a look and make me an offer

ive fished swillington a few times,thats good for the carp :D

Lol fazer. Sorry mate I'm banned from buying a packet of hooks. I'm in the same boat so to speak. I've got 26 rods. My pal is taking some off my hands and I'm ebaying some. But I will get you hauling in some giant barbel this summer if your up for it.

Aww. No pole fishing for me faz. I'm strictly rivers. I used to fish ponds when I was in a club but not for a long time. I sometimes take the youngen to fletchers and rakers and sit back and watch. I would get my ass kicked on a pond. Probably go home water licked lol.