Gold Cup Scarborough

Chrissb6

Was all set for a weekend of camping and racing but looks like the weather going to spoil it.

Shall we sharn't we go? It's not the best place to go when the weather comes in !!

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/england/nor ... ugh-34158/

Personally I wouldn't we went a few years back cost us 56 quid in total and was a total waste of time worst place I have been to for racing
We love the place Stu, bottom half of the circuit is awesome over the jumps + A great night out with a lot of the riders having a drink in the local bars. But the place turns to total shite if the wind and rain comes in :roll:

Sounds to me you've decided not to go, I can see why it would suck in the bad weather, personally not that it matters lol but with the cost I would want good weather just so the other activities compliment seeing the racing action.

Sounds to me you've decided not to go, I can see why it would suck in the bad weather, personally not that it matters lol but with the cost I would want good weather just so the other activities compliment seeing the racing action.

Raining here now :roll: so it's looking like a no show "shame!" Techno, l might get the brolly out and stroll the BMF do a bit of a bargain hunt. We running out of day light quickly now, need to make the best of what's left of the summer.

was a brilliant weekend despite the weather, Saturday was dry , if a little cold, and today very wet and windy, but made for some exciting racing.

then again, I have a mate who races, so it didn't cost us much .

still wouldn't miss it, its always a fun weekend

Good to hear you had a good weekend, l got some feedback from mates that had book digs and were committed to go, they said very much the same! I see some parts of the country did get a hammering. Did you camp or where you in Digs Cath?

Instead we did the BMF on Saturday that was a bit of a disappointment no way as big as previous years though l did get a good deal on some new waterproofs and had a great chat with Dave Hailwood "what a nice bloke" Always after l've missed out l get an attack of the shudders, shudder done this shudder done that! O well, Darley next l hope.