Rideouts in Leeds (& surrounding areas?)

Guest marcel

I see clear skies on most days, weather is nice too :cheers: . With extra free time on my hands, i do fancy a ride out.

I've never been on a ride from any of you forum members. So this will be new to me lol. :). So are there any rideouts happening in Leeds ? or the surrounding areas.

Well, as long as you don't mind a 125cc rider on board. :mrgreen:

As my 125 is poorly from a accident, i'm waiting to do my mod 2 which is this friday, have a bike ready, so might be able to get around with a few other members, will let you know on forums friday, and will ask richie if he's about Saturday and john too.

As my 125 is poorly from a accident, i'm waiting to do my mod 2 which is this friday, have a bike ready, so might be able to get around with a few other members, will let you know on forums friday, and will ask richie if he's about Saturday and john too.

Accident? I hope you're OK. I didn't know about that! :|

And yeah, sure thing, just let me know when and where you guys plan to ride out, i'll tag along. :cheers:

Good luck on your MOD2 too :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno where you guys are from, but count me in.

I only live in Morley near Ikea.

If you drop me a pm with your moby numbers, I'm part of a Leeds group on Whatsapp - it's actually part of another website, but rather than plug that site here, I'll just say that we organise rides between ourselves, as and when.

So who is up for somthing this weekend. Any size bike no one will be left behind.

I am free this weekend. I'll be on a 125cc also.

What have you got planned?

Wanda really sorry i just realized i had missed your reply. :oops: There's a ride planned for this sunday starting at 10 from Jordans in Leeds then going on up to Devils bridge and from there well we will see. :) Its in another thread ill see if i can post a link

Ah i don't think ill have to you have already found it :stupid: Hope to see you sunday.

Wanda really sorry i just realized i had missed your reply. :oops: There's a ride planned for this sunday starting at 10 from Jordans in Leeds then going on up to Devils bridge and from there well we will see. :) Its in another thread ill see if i can post a link

Ah i don't think ill have to you have already found it :stupid: Hope to see you sunday.

lan of action. meet jordans bikes 9am? close to leeds and brighouse :P 9 not good enough numpty :P?