Due to lack of support the default style on the forum is going to be changing and the current default style will be removed!

For more information see this thread
https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/vie ... =6&t=71349

Sunday 3rd August.

Post here all planned rideouts and meets for this area.
Abraxix92
Bike(s): ER6F,

Sunday 3rd August.

Post by Abraxix92 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Hello, had a few private messages and text messages about when i'm next going out etc.

I'll be out most likely given weather is great on the 3rd of August, now, i live halifax/hudds area, but any one is allowed, destination is unknown currently unless people have suggestions, i know 1-2 people who will defo come for a good ride out, (last one was 230miles including motorway for 50 or so)

If you're from leeds etc, feel free to come along, but like i said, not sure of meeting point, what about sq's in leed's? good bike place to meet if people do want to come, i'm interested in meeting new faces so want at least a total of 5-7 people so i can experience that, and meet name's to faces for once! as it look's like i cannot come to the rally, if you're interested write your bike, name, and time you are free from! i'm only free till 3-4! :(

Edit: i'm in on way the leader, or route master as i don't know alot of areas!

marcel

Re: Sunday 3rd August.

Post by marcel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:38 pm

Sunday 3rd August?
I could be free on that day. I was about to PM you , seeing if you were planning to ride out again (as last time we couldn't because pf Tour De France)

I probably may not be able to join you as I can't ride on the motorways yet (not that I find them exciting anyway lol)

But i know a lot of nice riding roads though :cheers:

Abraxix92

Post by Abraxix92 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:25 pm

we need more people to post then, i don't think we would use motorway if we get a good number of people, the more people = more knowledge of roads and hangout spots.

klingelton
Bike(s): Kawasaki ER6F
Been liked: 4 times

Post by klingelton » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm on call that weekend. I don't know if I can commit to a full ride out - but could come and meet you wherever you decide to meet for a cuppa!

M3D1C_Dan

Post by M3D1C_Dan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:17 pm

I'm free that weekend so I can come as long as it aint lashing it down - my bike and I don't do wet (unless we get caught out in it).

I you guys all have Whatsapp on your phones, we could exchange numbers and discuss the finite details with each other 'live' closer to the time.

I've got a few buddies I ride with will prob be up for joining us so that will up the numbers, however, from previous experience of riding in big groups, you don't ideally want too many riders, as it will innevitably end up in some playing catchup or the group being split at various points.
Never a good recipe for an enjoyable ride.

As long as you don't mind others seeing your number, PM me your mobiles and I will add you as and when you do to a group I will set up on Whatsapp.

Abraxix92

Post by Abraxix92 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 pm

i don't have whatsapp im afraid.

numptyspence
Bike(s): Honda Varadero XL1000VA5

Post by numptyspence » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:18 pm

I can possibly do this day, just depends wont know until closer to the day.

Happy to meet where ever in the area, and ride where ever i know a few nice routs

Sorry no whatsapp.
YoU CaNt AlWaYs GeT WhAt YoU WaNt BuT If YoU TrY YoU MiGhT JuSt GeT WhAt YoU nEeD .................. ;->

j0be31

Post by j0be31 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Now then pal, just enjoying the weather down in Cornwall but defo up for ride out on 3rd Aug

Van Man

Post by Van Man » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi,
Would you have room for two newbie riders ?
If so where and what time you all planning to meet .

Abraxix92

Post by Abraxix92 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Sure, i'd class myself as a newbie aswell, as i've only had a "big" bike 3 weeks or so now!

Not sure yet, people have any ideas?!

Richtea
Bike(s): Tl1000R GSXR750SRAD

Post by Richtea » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Up for that mate drop me a text or pm me Saturday probs have her indoors as pillion.

j0be31

Post by j0be31 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:30 pm

How about Devils Bridge

littlecat
Bike(s): CBR400RR,Z750S
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Post by littlecat » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Ohjay and I will be at squires at some point on the sunday, on our way back from the yorkie pud rally.
not likely to fancy a rideout , as we'll be travelling home fully loaded, but happy to meet new faces ( or old ones lol )
CBR400RR, not lowered :D ...yipee
loving my Honda, and my Honda/R6 rider :)

Return to “Yorkshire ride outs and meets”