Sunday 3rd August.

Hello, had a few private messages and text messages about when i'm next going out etc.

I'll be out most likely given weather is great on the 3rd of August, now, i live halifax/hudds area, but any one is allowed, destination is unknown currently unless people have suggestions, i know 1-2 people who will defo come for a good ride out, (last one was 230miles including motorway for 50 or so)

If you're from leeds etc, feel free to come along, but like i said, not sure of meeting point, what about sq's in leed's? good bike place to meet if people do want to come, i'm interested in meeting new faces so want at least a total of 5-7 people so i can experience that, and meet name's to faces for once! as it look's like i cannot come to the rally, if you're interested write your bike, name, and time you are free from! i'm only free till 3-4! :(

Edit: i'm in on way the leader, or route master as i don't know alot of areas!

Sunday 3rd August?

I could be free on that day. I was about to PM you , seeing if you were planning to ride out again (as last time we couldn't because pf Tour De France)

I probably may not be able to join you as I can't ride on the motorways yet (not that I find them exciting anyway lol)

But i know a lot of nice riding roads though :cheers:

I'm free that weekend so I can come as long as it aint lashing it down - my bike and I don't do wet (unless we get caught out in it).

I you guys all have Whatsapp on your phones, we could exchange numbers and discuss the finite details with each other 'live' closer to the time.

I've got a few buddies I ride with will prob be up for joining us so that will up the numbers, however, from previous experience of riding in big groups, you don't ideally want too many riders, as it will innevitably end up in some playing catchup or the group being split at various points.

Never a good recipe for an enjoyable ride.

As long as you don't mind others seeing your number, PM me your mobiles and I will add you as and when you do to a group I will set up on Whatsapp.

Ohjay and I will be at squires at some point on the sunday, on our way back from the yorkie pud rally.

not likely to fancy a rideout , as we'll be travelling home fully loaded, but happy to meet new faces ( or old ones lol )