Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford Area

MitchCBR

Anybody from around the Halifax, Bradford & Huddersfield area that are looking to some riding sometime?

i only have a CBT so cant get going insane speeds, just looking for a cruise that i can get practising on for when i take the A1 & A2 License.

From brighouse here, won't be out for a couple of week due to starting a new job, so sorting finance out to see how i cope a month changing weekly to monthly pay, but after this month, i should be free most weekend's depending how we are.

might be able to put a hour in this weekend.

Anybody from around the Halifax, Bradford & Huddersfield area that are looking to some riding sometime?

i only have a CBT so cant get going insane speeds, just looking for a cruise that i can get practising on for when i take the A1 & A2 License.

I live near Wakefield, but distance is no issue to me. I don't mind a 125 ride out as I have a 125 myself too.

Just give me a heads up when you're free and I might just join ya!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I'm a new member. Tired of riding by myself all of the time so thought I'd see if there were any meetups in the Yorkshire area. Luckily this was one of the first links in Google.

Anyway, I'm up for a meetup. I have a part-time job and am currently at uni with a three week break coming up at Easter in case anyone wants to organise a meetup for around that time?

I live in Leeds so I am pretty central.

Any dates people have in mind? :)

Hey, I'm a new member. Tired of riding by myself all of the time so thought I'd see if there were any meetups in the Yorkshire area. Luckily this was one of the first links in Google.

Anyway, I'm up for a meetup. I have a part-time job and am currently at uni with a three week break coming up at Easter in case anyone wants to organise a meetup for around that time?

I live in Leeds so I am pretty central.

Any dates people have in mind? :)

Post something up and see of anyone's free and interested.

There seems to be quite a few people from around our area.

Stick summat up a bit in advance and see if they are any takers.

Probably hazard a guess tho that fair few of us have other halves n kids so won't be able to do it a drop of a hat (unless you don't like the wife n kids. ...lol)

Anyone up for this weekend? Not doing anything on Saturday and only working until half two on Sunday.

If not, maybe the weekend after? Not working on either the Saturday or Sunday next week :)