Due to lack of support the default style on the forum is going to be changing and the current default style will be removed!

For more information see this thread
https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/vie ... =6&t=71349

Pulse of the Moors

Post here all planned rideouts and meets for this area.
elizabethf
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:08 pm
Gender: Female
Bike(s): Yamaha MT 07
Location: Lincolnshire
Has liked: 186 times
Been liked: 456 times

Pulse of the Moors

Post by elizabethf » Sat May 04, 2019 2:41 pm


User avatar
Stu
Site Admin
Posts: 33118
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): FJR1300 BMW F650ST
Location: hull
Challenge Score: 10
Has liked: 2813 times
Been liked: 2546 times

Re: Pulse of the Moors

Post by Stu » Sat May 04, 2019 8:30 pm

No but I will give it a ride at some point :)
Fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good.

elizabethf
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:08 pm
Gender: Female
Bike(s): Yamaha MT 07
Location: Lincolnshire
Has liked: 186 times
Been liked: 456 times

Re: Pulse of the Moors

Post by elizabethf » Thu May 16, 2019 4:26 pm

This was a great ride :)

Here's me covered in watermarks on the route haha
Capture 3.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Richzx6r
Posts: 1684
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Has liked: 1593 times
Been liked: 517 times

Re: Pulse of the Moors

Post by Richzx6r » Thu May 16, 2019 5:23 pm

elizabethf wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:26 pm
This was a great ride :)

Here's me covered in watermarks on the route haha

Capture 3.PNG
Looking good there liz :thumb:
Its better when its loaded

User avatar
JRH
The Hoggfather!
Posts: 4287
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Bandit1250
Location: Warwickshire
Challenge Score: 440
Has liked: 800 times
Been liked: 949 times

Re: Pulse of the Moors

Post by JRH » Fri May 17, 2019 10:56 am

Richzx6r wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:23 pm
elizabethf wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:26 pm
This was a great ride :)

Here's me covered in watermarks on the route haha

Capture 3.PNG
Looking good there liz :thumb:
:shock: :hammer:
Current Bandit 1250 :D
Previous GP125 GSX250 GT750(had 2) GPX750


Image

2019 challenge 100


Pubs 10 / 10
West Midlands 10 / 12
East Midlands 5 / 12
South Wales 1 / 12
South West England 2 / 12
East of England 1 / 12
Dealers 6 / 10
Tracks 4 / 20

Richzx6r
Posts: 1684
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:28 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Kawasaki zx6r j1 and a1p 636
Location: Sunderland
Has liked: 1593 times
Been liked: 517 times

Re: Pulse of the Moors

Post by Richzx6r » Fri May 17, 2019 11:55 am

JRH wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:56 am
Richzx6r wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:23 pm
elizabethf wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:26 pm
This was a great ride :)

Here's me covered in watermarks on the route haha

Capture 3.PNG
Looking good there liz :thumb:
:shock: :hammer:
:? What I do wrong?
Its better when its loaded

Return to “Yorkshire ride outs and meets”