Hi everyone from Spain

HI

My name is Javier, and yes, I'm writting from Spain, in fact, I'm Spanish

I'm sorry about my english.

I registred in this forum because I'm going to go to know Britain, from de north to the south. I'll arrive to Great Britain on the 4 of august, and I'll go up to Edimburg, then I travel arround Scotland, and finally I go down to Dover, again.

I'll go riding my FJR 1300.

So salutations to everyone.

If someone want to see more photos from my travels here's the link Fotos con mi FJR.

So If you see a spanish FJR by any road, know I'll say hi, and if i am stopped, i'll pay the first beer.

Bienvenidos Javier

!Qué buen viaje! Espero que el buen tiempo de este verano dure hasta tus vacaciones.

?Has planeado una ruta? Si compartiera una mapa google aquí, podríamos anadir nuestros comentarios sobres las mejores carreteras, donde comer etc. Creo que lo mejor sería poner un commentario nuevo sobre una tema nueva en "Motorbike chat".

Man, all that Spanish was exhausting. And probably loaded with mistakes :oops:

Thanks

I'm starting to be worried about weather, much people send my their whises of good weather :D

I always say, never mind, I'm from Mazuela, that's a very very little village in Burgos, one of the ususeful colder sites in Spain, in fact in all august, sometimes during the day the temperature could be about 30 degrees, but in the afternoon start the wind (called "cierzo") and the termic sensation get down like 8 or 10 degrees. We are strong country people :lol: