Mates for ride outs

Hi all,

I have recently moved into Northumberland near to Kelso. I am an older biker with a Deauville and would like to meet a few bikers for ride outs and perhaps a few trips as I know nobody in the area. Lots of bikers pass my house heading for Jedburgh from the Berwick upon Tweed direction. Hopefully there will be a few in the area as its no fun on your own.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i too live in Northumberland (Alnwick), i am around for 6 months of the year for rides out. I regularly have rides on my own to kielder/borders and back, Would like to meet with other "like minded bikers" for a ride out occasionally, i like slower rides with views, a bit more challenging when slow/boring roads, but willing to change if in group. I Ride a Honda VFR 800 (my first bike, and i love it). Send me a message if looking for a ride out.

Cheers