Ride outs this week?

Topper

New Years Eve is a possibility. I can't do Friday or Saturday due to prior commitments. The only thing is I need to be back home by 5.00pm due to work commitments - but it's getting dark and cold by then so I guess that's no real problem.

I would probably go out early anyway pal, say 10ish.

J&S for a brew and then a bimble down to the raven cafe, and then back up the A41 over to Chester and then back up the A55 to home. Don't want anything massive, just want to try the new heated grips out :D :D

weather dependant, we could meet at J&S....... unless you have other ideas?

I have a delivery coming tomorrow and need to wait for the text to tell me if its am or pm..............you know what its like with DPD

I will let you both know in the morning, but please still go, dont let me stop you from meeting for a brew :thumb:

:cry: no one else here. I'll head off towards Whitchurch and go visit my brother.

Sorry about that pal. The parcel is a new multigym........worth it? mmmmmmmm...........I need something to kick start me off, If its in the house I cant make excuses up why I cant go on it :D

Hope your ride was ok. I thought Sharon may have still tuned up with her mate, but not sure if she would have approached you anyway as she doesnt know you.

Ah well, maybe some other time. I hung around until about 10.30 but there was no sign of anyone else. I had a chat with a few folk out for a ride though.

The weather was really mild and the roads had dried out. There was a guy who'd just come back from N Wales and his bike was covered in salt. He said the roads were covered in the stuff so they were still damp and greasy.