Finding people to go biking with? Near Blackpool Area

Good evening,

I have a Honda CG 125 and none of my mates have bikes so I was wondering if anyone knew of a website which lists rides that people are going on?

Obviously as I only have a 125 it would mean biking with others who had lower power bikes crusing around 50-55 MPH.

Anyway, I have gone out a couple times on my own when I had my last bike (CBR600) and it was OK but it's not really much fun on your own so I ended up just using it to get to work and not really having much fun on it.

I'm trying to convince my friend to get his CBT done and get a 125 too but not sure whether it's ever going to happen lol.

I'd like to do something like biking up to the lake district on the A roads, seeing some nice countryside etc.

If my friend does get a bike we're going to bike up to Scotland hopefully.

Anyway, any info would be nice :)

Cheers,

Ross

I don't mind having a blast out with you one day pal, I'm located in Bolton so could arrange a meeting point and head up to devils bridge. You never know if we put it in the rideout section people may be interested and get a few people out..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm well up for this too!

Just got myself a CCM TL125 and riding for the 1st time Sunday. I'm thinking of doing Rivington & Southport,

But looking to go to Devils Bridge soon.

PM ME!

• 1 month later...
Good evening,

I have a Honda CG 125 and none of my mates have bikes so I was wondering if anyone knew of a website which lists rides that people are going on?

Obviously as I only have a 125 it would mean biking with others who had lower power bikes crusing around 50-55 MPH.

Anyway, I have gone out a couple times on my own when I had my last bike (CBR600) and it was OK but it's not really much fun on your own so I ended up just using it to get to work and not really having much fun on it.

I'm trying to convince my friend to get his CBT done and get a 125 too but not sure whether it's ever going to happen lol.

I'd like to do something like biking up to the lake district on the A roads, seeing some nice countryside etc.

If my friend does get a bike we're going to bike up to Scotland hopefully.

Anyway, any info would be nice :)

Cheers,

Ross

• 3 months later...

I am Preston / Chorley area.

I am also looking for people around me to ride with.

I have a YZF R125 so yes I would ride with a CG125.

• 2 years later...

I live in Blackpool! I only have my CBT done on a 125! I'd love to go on a ride out! I don't have a bike yet, but it should come soon as I'm about to start college an hour away from me. But when I have one, I'm in!