Anyone Near Manchester?

Fozzie

You'd only need to stagger/sleep walk between one other train if you took the wrong one to begin with. I'd usually say it's too unlikely but I've had mates wake up in Edinburgh...

I'll keep the spare bed made Joe :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Preston, just got into biking again after a long time out. Still running in my R3 I got last October, will be looking for rides out if you don't mind a little one tagging along!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

alright guys, just looking for groups to go out with i'm nearly in city centre manchester but good to meet up at services and such. Other groups have started whatsapp groups once you met, makes life easy other than being on here all the time. Anyway If you do plan a ride out, I'm up for any weekend rides be good to get to know some of you as I hardly know anyone else on a bike!

Sundays are probably best for me but I really wouldn't want to be a hindrance to those on proper bikes - 'L' plates so can't do motorways and can't exceed 65 mph by much (unless going down hills with the wind behind me). :cry:

I'm probably going to head out this weekend. The usual meet up point I use is poplar services at junction 20 of the m6 near Lymm.

So far it would be me, Ricky, and my wife on her 125.

We have an easy going system, basically go to a fun stretch of road and agree to meet up at the end of it which seems to be fine for small groups.

If anyone is interested I'll check back in tomorrow and sort out a time that works for people and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to head out this weekend. The usual meet up point I use is poplar services at junction 20 of the m6 near Lymm.

So far it would be me, Ricky, and my wife on her 125.

We have an easy going system, basically go to a fun stretch of road and agree to meet up at the end of it which seems to be fine for small groups.

If anyone is interested I'll check back in tomorrow and sort out a time that works for people and go from there.

where you been for the last 5 months!!?? welcome back

where you been for the last 5 months!!?? welcome back

For the most part busy with work.

I took the lead on a series of projects for Sainsbury's here in the U.K. They wanted 3MW of power and the ability to run off grid with setups that meant I had to develop 2 new control systems from the ground up. It's been good to have a team and bring a new design to fruition but it's been stressful. On the plus side I've been accepted by the IET to become chartered so it will all help.

Also done a lot of restoration on my blackbird and it's running a dream now so I'm making time for some rideouts :)

Hope you're well fella.